Where did adisc

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Start. I have not been here too often. How many members. So many topics so many names. Where and how this all start? How many med? I found this web site by accident how many of you came here and by what method?

Just wondering

Hope I can post this

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the abdl community. We have been around for decades and decades, maybe more. Most of us start out at an early age, usually before or around puberty. There are more guys here that women, though exactly why we don't really know. Maybe 80%-20%.

I'm guessing you're asking when and how did ADISC, the website start? It started as a teen site. I think it was called TB....(something). I forget it's actual name but I remember seeing it come up when I was looking for adult baby sites on the web. It was a support site for teenagers. Either at the end of 2007 or early 2008, the site crashed and when it came back up, it became ADISC. Not sure again but I think that's when Moo took over the site. For several years ADISC still had teenage members but the site was also opened up to adults and that's when I joined in March.

A few years later there were some problems with having minors on the site and so the rules were change to having to be 18 or older to join, and here we are in the present.

Reactions: Diaperman95
It's kind of crazy that the site was originally created for teens, but in the end having teens kicked out. I remember that time. I was a teen on adisc back when it allowed teenagers. I was so mad when I got kicked out when i felt like this place really helped me. Anyway, yeah the majority is male. I personally think like 90 percent male and 5 percent female. For some reason, this fetish isn't attractive to too many females. I don't really remember how I first got here. Probably by googling questions or looking for support and finding this website. Not really sure how many members are on here, but every time I logon, there is at least 100-200 people viewing the forums.According to the bottom of the webpage, adisc has 40,000 members, but only 3,000 active members.

i joined years ago, i don't really remember why, but i think it was because i seen a documentary on Stanley Thornton and i asked Google questions cause i could relate to the documentary.

dogboy said:
I'm guessing you're asking when and how did ADISC, the website start? It started as a teen site. I think it was called TB....(something). I forget it's actual name but I remember seeing it come up when I was looking for adult baby sites on the web. It was a support site for teenagers. Either at the end of 2007 or early 2008, the site crashed and when it came back up, it became ADISC. Not sure again but I think that's when Moo took over the site. For several years ADISC still had teenage members but the site was also opened up to adults and that's when I joined in March.

A few years later there were some problems with having minors on the site and so the rules were change to having to be 18 or older to join, and here we are in the present.
I'm an oldie here, although this account doesn't show it. I lost my first account.

It started as TBDL.net (when I joined, I admit I was probably around 11 at the time). I'm turning 23 in a couple weeks, just to add onto your statement.

Oh, and ADISC (as a site/community) has been around a LONG time.

I found this site years ago , I lost my first account somehow and came back after being off for about a year. found it looking for info on bedwetting search.

I found the site totally by accident. I think there are more women here than you think. Many may not identify as women out of fear. There are also many males that identify as women (don't ask). I am a woman that just loves to wear diapers and use them for there intended purpose. With that have fun here and lets see some of your posts. Good luck !!

Reactions: Bailedacademic and WABX
CrinklyConnor said:
I'm an oldie here, although this account doesn't show it. I lost my first account.

It started as TBDL.net (when I joined, I admit I was probably around 11 at the time). I'm turning 23 in a couple weeks, just to add onto your statement.

Oh, and ADISC (as a site/community) has been around a LONG time.

Thanks for your extra information. The fact that you joined when you were 11 shows how there really is a need for a safe support site for young, TB/DLs. The problem of course is the legalities, so I don't know what the answer is, just that's there's a need.

chamberpot said:
I found this site years ago , I lost my first account somehow and came back after being off for about a year. found it looking for info on bedwetting search.

Same here I found it doing a search about bedwetting.

I was looking for a support group for bedwetting.

dogboy said:
Thanks for your extra information. The fact that you joined when you were 11 shows how there really is a need for a safe support site for young, TB/DLs. The problem of course is the legalities, so I don't know what the answer is, just that's there's a need.
As much as it is hard to believe for some people, there are people that age (at least, from my own personal experience) that are on the "baby" side of the spectrum. I agree as well that there needs to be *something* for people that age to discuss in a safe online environment, but as you just stated, the answer is kinda foggy as to how without causing issuese.

Thank you all

I remember it, been wondering this exact thing (kinda) for a while too. Couldn't remember anything about it other than it was around 2007/08 and I was there. I think I still remember my username, but I'll not post that lol. I took a break from the site, probably trying to "get over" my DLness and found this site years after. I finally gave in and signed up after a year or more of lurking, although I tend to do more lurking than anything else. It's cool to see other original members here though, I wondered if any were still here.

Back