Weirdest abdl family dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

leviebaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I had the weirdest dream abdl dream last night I was with my mommy her boyfriend showed up me and him got into a argument he end up spanking me and putting me in a diaper my mommy laughed and that's right be a good boy for mommy and daddy but the funny thing I was getting excited by this I woke up and felt I was get excited down there by this dream I just want a mommy but won't mind having both is wrong for me to have these feelings

I have the same dreams, wanting a Daddy figure also. So I don't think its weird, you just want both. I know for me, My real Dad was more of a close friend to me than a Daddy figure, so I think maybe I miss that part , and I was not really touched and hugged at all, so I long for that. My Parents loved me, but I miss the physical touch that some Babies get. Anyway, that's part of my theory for my baby needs, although I am sure there is more to it. Its kinda tough to accept that it makes you aroused by another male figure if you identify as a heterosexual, that is probably why you might be questioning your feelings, it was hard for me to accept at first also

Last edited:
I don't think there's anything wrong with this. My question would be: do you think there's something wrong with it? And if so, what is it? Seems harmless to me.

Nothing wrong with your dream

Sometimes our dreams are telling us what we want, sometimes it really is just a dream. And nothing wrong with our subconscious control, which we can't actively control.

Thx you all I know now there nothing wrong with wanting both a mommy and daddy

That dream sounds fun. You're not alone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back