How do you think about an ABDL hotel-bed and breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brigje

Contributor
Role
hello
i am brigitte and from the netherlands.
I want to start a hotel for ABDL people in soud of spain, but i want to know if there are ABDL people who think this would be great or not. But I would like to know if there is a demand for an ABDL hotel
I am totally new in this ABDL scene and have been reading about it for a year now and it attracts my attention. I understand that there are many ABDL people, of whom even the family do not know this.
I can imagine that it would be fantastic that you could be yourself in such a hotel, with (only) other ABDL people.
I would like to know from you whether you would like to visit an abdl hotel as well and hopefully you can give me some tips, which you would like to receive in this special abdl hotel-bed and breakfast.
Thank you for reading my message :smile::smile::smile:

Reactions: stijn91
I doubt there’s enough clients out there to support a ABDL only hotel, may be an adult only diaper friendly hotel that would also cater to incontinent adults as well and keep the ABDL room private. This way you have a larger customer base to pull from.

Reactions: littledreamers333
I'd love to see it make a go of it. :)
BUT I still have my misgivings about it getting enough traffic/business :(

Apparently hotels like that exist in Germany, though I've never been to one. One type is where you can actually have people baby you as a type of service, and then there's places where you can rent a fetish-related holiday home of sorts.

So, if the netherlands have a big enough ABDL scene, this kind of thing might just work.

Hi Brigitte,
I think your idea could be successful. But why would you go to the South of Spain?
The Dutch coast is quite beautiful as well. I would probably try and establish such a hotel somewhere rather close first off and if the concept is working I'd try to expand it to a different location, such as southern Spain. Actually, I just try to imagine me sunbathing at a pool just diapered and maybe a shirt on top without bothering anyone doing so. In terms of ABDL friendliness I'd recommend a little shop that caters to the basic ABDL needs. A selection of diapers and skincare would be much enough there.
I wish you the best of luck with it.

Greetings from Germany.

We have one in the US to, its in PA and called Indian Marker B&B - if you have fetlife look it up, they have a page for it.

Thank you Andybun,
the reason is, that I want to emigrate to Spain and I will start a restaurant there. But since I already have spokena few times with people (Adult Babies), I notice that there is still a need for privacy and an area where they are with the same 'fetish' adult baby's.
I know that there are little few animo to open a hotel, only a ABDL people but I would also, for example, can rent the rooms, 1 week in a month for ABDL people and the rest of the month for other people. It will also not be a big hotel but a large house with several bedrooms and a swimming pool, where everyone can be himself.
But because I wanted to decorate every room, as a baby room and a closet full of adult baby clothes, I think i have to adjust my idea then. That is why I also wrote a topic, to see what the reaction is of everyone.
So far it's just an idea.

And i am also starting a webshop for adult baby clothes. I will sew them first by myself and will sell them custom made. So for every size there will be baby clothes. It seems that internet offers a lot of adult baby garments for women but very little for men.
Greetings from Amsterdam ;)

Andybun said:
Hi Brigitte,
I think your idea could be successful. But why would you go to the South of Spain?
The Dutch coast is quite beautiful as well. I would probably try and establish such a hotel somewhere rather close first off and if the concept is working I'd try to expand it to a different location, such as southern Spain. Actually, I just try to imagine me sunbathing at a pool just diapered and maybe a shirt on top without bothering anyone doing so. In terms of ABDL friendliness I'd recommend a little shop that caters to the basic ABDL needs. A selection of diapers and skincare would be much enough there.
I wish you the best of luck with it.

Greetings from Germany.

- - - Updated - - -

pampers4U said:
We have one in the US to, its in PA and called Indian Marker B&B - if you have fetlife look it up, they have a page for it.

Hai Pampers4u,
thanks! I will sure check the website, i can use some ideas that people wanted and can not find. So thank you for thinking with me :D

- - - Updated - - -

Schwanensee said:
Apparently hotels like that exist in Germany, though I've never been to one. One type is where you can actually have people baby you as a type of service, and then there's places where you can rent a fetish-related holiday home of sorts.

So, if the netherlands have a big enough ABDL scene, this kind of thing might just work.

Hai Schwanensee,
thank you for reply and your great idea..
As you know it is difficult to know if the ABDL scene in the Netherlands is big, as not all people coming out to be ABDL.
Can you tell me the website of the hotel in Germany or is that not aloud here?
Greetings from Amsterdam :D

- - - Updated - - -

ESPF said:
I'd love to see it make a go of it. :)
BUT I still have my misgivings about it getting enough traffic/business :(

hai ESPF,
thanks for your reply... yes, i was also thing that there will not be enough people to have only this hotel... but that is why i had make a topic overhere, to read all the replies.
I will start like baby steps :D
Greetings from Amsterdam

- - - Updated - - -

Rob110 said:
I doubt there’s enough clients out there to support a ABDL only hotel, may be an adult only diaper friendly hotel that would also cater to incontinent adults as well and keep the ABDL room private. This way you have a larger customer base to pull from.

hello Rob110,

thank you for your reply and honesty.
I understand what you mean, that was also what i was thinking.
Greetings from Amsterdam :D

Sounds like a cool idea! If the number of clients for this type of hotel seems questionable, I would consider an ABDL themed AirBnb.

This is actualy a thing iv wanted to do since I found out ABDL was a thing when I was younger. I just never had the funds or thought there would be enough clientele. At least in my area.

This comes up at least once a year. Sadly the answer is always the same. We are too spread out and there just isn't enough of us interested or able to travel that far to an abdl hotel.

as example; look at NewYork. There is a huge concentration of abdls there. Yet there is only one bar that does a dl theme evening once a week. We have a lot further to go with being open accepted before a baby theme hotel would be able to make it.

Yeah, not enough of us but I wish there was one in every town or large city. Wouldn't that be fun to explore!

pampers4U said:

Looks like they are closing it down and putting it up for sale.

• Sad
Reactions: DiaperedWeeb97
dogboy said:
Yeah, not enough of us but I wish there was one in every town or large city. Wouldn't that be fun to explore!

Instead of a Bar Crawl, it'd be a Diaper Crawl.

ABnB

HTML said:
Instead of a Bar Crawl, it'd be a Diaper Crawl.

Haha..........

What exactly would an ABDL hotel look like? Being tolerant to adult diapers is not new as all hotels already are. Having open ABDL clothing would be new but it would still need to be closed to the general public for obvious reasons.

I cant see it working as anything special.

AAO said:
Looks like they are closing it down and putting it up for sale.

One of the owners was looking for a kidney donor a few years ago. I assumed the B&B was closed while she dealt with her health. Hopefully she found what she needed.

Hi Hello,

I came across your message here and that really appealed to me completely what I am currently working on in a different form. I am actually setting up an indoor playground with some abdl friends of mine by name and for example there are already crouwfunfunding that is only the difficult part. I would like to talk to you about your everybody and I would also like to pit my everybody with you :) I myself am AB Boy of 36 from Maurik.

Kind regards, Richard (Sm-ile Spargo25 Spargo36 HIHIH are my nickname)

if you what to contact me please let me know ;)

I actually think this is a fantastic idea! In fact I think we can get a network of such places all over the world easily started.

To be clear I think there’s a world of difference between a hotel like this and having services of a pro CG. I don’t think they’re the same at all and I think just the hotel would attract couples and friends and other people who are not looking to hire staff.

It doesn’t have to be large place - you can start with a small house and one or two rooms as in a B&B. It could be like Airbnb in which individuals who have extra rooms throughout the world set it up like a nursery and have people stay.

In fact this is what I’m thinking of in New York City. I just bought a house with my partner/mommy and have have three extra rooms. We’re thinking of decorating the rooms for ABDL’s and renting them out to anyone who wants to visit New York City and stay in an ABDL friendly inn. We own the house and the rooms are free so it isn’t an extra cost for us. It would be extra funds and we would love to meet ABDLs from around the world. Everyone wants to visit New York City and with the excuse or reason of having an ABDL place to stay I can imagine we do quite well.

There are millions of us around the world and most of us do not have the space time or money to set up our own nurseries.

I think southern Spain is actually an excellent place because it’s already a vacation destination that people want to go to.

People will make a destination out of it and look to stay with you. I am sure it will be a hit! I guess we could start a chain or site of Crib and Breakfasts even if it’s just the two of us at first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back