purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeypp

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I don't know if its worth it. I am going on my 3rd month without diapers. Its starting to drive me nuts, plus I am on edge all the time, short with the people I love. I think about them lots. Has anyone experienced this? Does it get any easier? I have worn diapers on and off for 45 years .

I think you're asking the wrong people, at least if you want advice on quitting. We're the "feel good about accepting your weird self" people. The other stuff is a waste of good energy.

joeypp said:
I don't know if its worth it. I am going on my 3rd month without diapers. Its starting to drive me nuts, plus I am on edge all the time, short with the people I love. I think about them lots. Has anyone experienced this? Does it get any easier? I have worn diapers on and off for 45 years .

Why are you purging? Just try and find a little more balance and let yourself wear once in a while.

In the long run it will be better and cheaper for you.

To be honest I am very jealous of you. I have been a diaper lover for forty two years, and I don't think I can ever stop. Even for the day or two I may have stopped I didn't use the bathroom. I did wet using a toilet, but I just couldn't mess in the toilet. Maybe for me it is a way to keep me in check, but I know and feel in my heart it would be a total struggle to give up for even a week. If you feel that you have the diaper beat, then I praise you. I for one know it's not easy and wish you the best.

littlemoosey said:
Why are you purging? Just try and find a little more balance and let yourself wear once in a while.

In the long run it will be better and cheaper for you.

:wts6Ar:

Hi

you have to be good to your self, and then you can start to be nice to others, I don't Know anyone that as stopped wearing completely.

I understand purging but it doesn't really work. but self acceptance does.

hugs

Siysiy

I definitely know what you're feeling. I've had ABDL feelings nearly my whole life and never really got the chance to satisfy them until several months ago. Now I'll be moving in with a friend so I'm going to need to purge all my AB stuff which is a total bummer.

I really don't know why we try to be something or do something that really if we are honest may initially please others but then just puts a burden on our own well being. As was said before maybe balance is required, even if you need to limit it you still need what you need to feel right, …….plus you're not hurting anyone or thing, frustration may though.

I agree in what you say, I have really not been able to stop for very long, religion has a lot to do with it for me. Is God ok with this? I know this subject has been debated here many times. Its kinda funny, if was another type of clothing , it would not be an issue, diapers seem to carry such a stigma. I wish all abdl's would come out publicly, laugh out loud.. It would make things more acceptable

Last edited:

Wearing nappies and the Bible.

Yep the bible that's not say anyway that weather is ok to wear nappies.

But it does say is that everything has its season. As I understand it we need to walk with God who will give us balance with in our lives.

If diapers is something that makes you feel good and relaxed. Then it is also something that could bring you closer to God.

It is about loving yourself so that you can love your neighbour as you love yourself.

Ok I know that I am an AB Little and it l different for DLs as they don't see the need for little time.

But this is the scripture that would indicate that little space is good.

Luke 18:17

Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.”

Being able to be in a mind set of a child, helps me understand the things of God much better.

As a side note we do have an adversary that will do anything to pull us away from God, giving us a guilt trip over something that he will do. But we can take authority over him and tell him to be quiet.

I really hope you find peace with all this.

Hugs

Siysiy

You don't have to purge ! Save yourself the money! You'd be surprised how socially acceptable some childish things are (like stuffed animals and some toys) and as for wearing diapers around others, you'd be surprised how easy it is to get away with wearing around other people. I've worn around several close friends. I make sure to wear jingly jewelry and if I have friends over I always have music going. I'm working on getting a fountain..
It will be okay! Don't purge! Get yourself a lock box or a lock for your room for security ! You deserve to be you! Don't let another dictate your lifestyle!

Wow, 45 years! And you're still purging??? You'd think by now you would have figured out who you are.

In all your attempts to purge, have they EVER worked? The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result. Maybe it's time to talk to a therapist.......

It will only get easier if you accept who you are. Being a Little or a DL is who you are. Now I am often referred to as a little I used to think of myself as more of a DL. Either way it took my loved ones to point out to me that I needed the diapers. It wasn't so much a physical need as much as it was a mental or emotional need. I do have a physical reason for needing them but the emotional need is real and it is very similar to what you are describing, edgy short with the ones you love. and the list can go on from there. I wanted very much to get rid of my need for diapers as I felt guilty for needing them the way that i did. "All in the Head" yeah it wasn't until my fiancee told me to use them because of my disability that I gave in and said okay. After I started wearing on a regular basis people around me loved ones mainly noticed a good change in me and well the rest is history. It wasn't just a head game there is something about a diaper that is good for me. Yes I am going to require them in the future when my legs do decide they don't want to carry me anymore but I will wear them for the rest of my life. I don't worry about hiding it much anymore but then again people can tell I don't quite walk the same way everyone else does.
Best of Luck to you.

It is pretty much a certainty you'll keep going back to it but if you still want to step away from things, box everything up and put it away until that need gets to be too much. It will save you on needing to replace things later. Get a locking trunk if you need to keep it secure. Putting it into storage is another option if you have to get things out of the house.

Prune down to the bare necessities if you must--like favorite bottle and paci--but don't get rid of it all. It's the old "out of sight, out of mind" principle.

This is something that sticks with us so just knowing that the vital pieces are available somewhere can be somewhat comforting.

You best bet would be to come to terms with being ABDL and developing a balance in your life since that cycle can be pretty destructive. All I'm suggesting above is to try to mitigate things so when the need is strong, you don't necessarily have to binge since you will have the essentials.

I have been 24/7 for a couple years for bladder incontinence. It started as a need and has blossomed into such a comfort and feeling of ease. I would try to find balance, as Littlemoosey suggested. My AB has to be kept low key but a nice warm wet nappie does wonders for my calm and well being. Do what is best for you and if that is purging then purge, but if it is just to fond balance then seek it like the treasure it is.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back