2 Steps Towards My Little and DL Self

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Hi everyone! This may not be much, and might be a short post, but I've actually taken 2 steps towards myself that doesn't have to keep everything under lock and key.

I suppose it's one step for each:

Towards my Little side, I have a stash of Pampers size 6, and while I'm on the verge of "fitting" (I'll use quotes so we don't need any of the typical bickering of people's personal preferences) I have a little more to go, but I ordered a pair of ConvertUps! Really excited for these, also have some 4t-5t Pull-Ups to figure out how to "convert up".

Towards my DL side, and to an extent, just coming open a bit about my occasional "nighttime" issues. I received a comment from my mom, "with the gin and tonics you had, I'm shocked you're not doing your laundry this morning?" I love gin, but juniper is a diuretic and has caused me soaked sheets in the past, even from as little as a single shot. And that's when I had to laugh a little odd and say, "yeah, well, I had something to take care of that last night..." and I mentioned, at one point when I was a much larger individual I, unfortunately only could use Depends, and that "solution" was worse than the issue, and one time when my parents were gone that's how I got my first stash of Goodnites. I admitted that to her (WILL NEVER TELL DAD) and she had no issue, she understood from my weight loss, and simply said, "well, gotta do what you gotta do!" Felt great to admit that to someone who I knew would understand. Anyways, just wanted to share. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I guess all is good in the world of diaper wearing. It's always nice when someone else understands.

You should give some of the other adult brands a try when you can. What to try depends on where you are though.

Betterdry is nice and not the most expensive. The ABDL brands are spendy but a lot of them have great performance that is hard to match.

dogboy said:
I guess all is good in the world of diaper wearing. It's always nice when someone else understands.

It really did feel like a great relief, admitting to someone who I knew would understand, under the same roof. Didn't talk about the DL side (or little), just pragmatism on why I decided to go bad to my old brand from childhood.

- - - Updated - - -

PaddedDeist said:
You should give some of the other adult brands a try when you can. What to try depends on where you are though.

Betterdry is nice and not the most expensive. The ABDL brands are spendy but a lot of them have great performance that is hard to match.

Wouldn't mind giving some of them a shot! Aquanauts and Astronauts at the very top of my list! Goodnites do work very well for me, other than having one pop (slept on stomach) never an issue, might even try the girls XL to compare performance. Goodnites for work (some play) and Pampers for regression/fun.

Back