• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All.

dadboddl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just a DL from Florida. Finally came out to the wife and she is cool with it. No more drugstore diapers for me. It's going to be a Mega Max weekend. LoL

Welcome dadboddl ! I am a DL from the old school living it up here in New York City. I came out many years ago to my husband, and he just looked the other way and referred to it as "that's your thing" attitude. So really no fun there. He was a great guy and a good husband, just not into diapers. I pray you and the wife enjoy it and have tons of fun with it. I have enjoyed it many years and will enjoy it many more. I hope to hear some good stories and posts from you. Get them diapers all messy now and have fun !

Welcome! Orlando here. I've not ever ventured out looking for others but there is a place called The Woodshed that has some possibilities.

Hello Dadboddl,
Welcome to the group 😺
Can you tell us a bit more about yourself?

Back