Littleforbig paci lost on the way replacement being sent.

MuzicHooves

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
The company emailed me saying it got lost along the way and they are sending a replacement

That sucks. Your waiting for your delivery, it doesn't come and you grow more concerned. Then they tell you it was lost and are sending a replacement but will need to wait a bit longer!

Fortunately they acknowledge the problem and are sending a replacement. You'll enjoy it even more when it is delivered!

I love my Gen 2 Big Shield paci I got from them however I did end up modifying mine.

The nipple has a habit of collapsing with use--this is fixable by taking the pacifier apart and reseating the nipple. This got annoying fast so I took a thumbtack and carefully poked a vent hole in the "button" part creating a vent. I figured that if I didn't like it, I could always reseal it with a sticker. Just make sure you end up coming through the inside of the piece the nipple slips onto in the button.

It worked like a charm. The only thing I really lost was the sort of fat nipple feeling when it was filled with air with no place to go but I can always stick my finger over the hole to regain that feeling. Overall though, it does provide a much more authentic experience and I don't have to disassemble it all of the time.

Paci Mod.jpg

I actually ordered 3 gen 1 pacis looks way cuter.

PaddedDeist said:
I love my Gen 2 Big Shield paci I got from them however I did end up modifying mine.

The nipple has a habit of collapsing with use--this is fixable by taking the pacifier apart and reseating the nipple. This got annoying fast so I took a thumbtack and carefully poked a vent hole in the "button" part creating a vent. I figured that if I didn't like it, I could always reseal it with a sticker. Just make sure you end up coming through the inside of the piece the nipple slips onto in the button.

It worked like a charm. The only thing I really lost was the sort of fat nipple feeling when it was filled with air with no place to go but I can always stick my finger over the hole to regain that feeling. Overall though, it does provide a much more authentic experience and I don't have to disassemble it all of the time.

View attachment 32130

Back