Sadly less little time for me

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hey I know I haven't been on in a week or to and the reason is I have been having trouble with my neighbors its so bad in fact that they have convinced my landlord that me and my wife are doing things that we haven't done like doing laundry at 2am and not having my apartment smell nice all of which I have asked family and friends that constantly come over if it smelled bad in my house and they all said no but me and my wife have decided to move back into my mom's until I save up for buying a house which means less little time for me sadly but at least she came up with the idea that we will keep all my little things packed in the car and get a hotel every once in awhile to help me out she is so good to me and I'm extremely lucky to have a caregiver that loves me so much

Unfortunately some neighbors are like that, making up any excuse to cause trouble, particularly if you are renting a house or appartment and have specific rules on what is and isn't allowed.

That's one reason I'm glad I'm a house owner, even though the house needs many repairs (nothing super Urgent though gladly) and would probably cost more to fix than it is worth (it needs a new roof, woodwork/insulation, wiring redone and updated, etc) ; but it is mine on weekends so I do what I want including wear and use diapers when I want.

Our first house (me and my wife) was a very old, two story frame, but it was ours to do what we wished. As a musician, I could play my stereo loud, etc. I have fond memories of that house. Our first child was born while we lived there. We didn't pay much for the house, so save up your money and look around. There are housing opportunities that come and go.

Yeah, I never cared for the apartment life either. I only stayed in one after moving to a new city to attend college. I actually moved into a small starter home before I graduated too. Interestingly, my mortgage was lower than my rent too. Condidering all the other benefits of owning your own home I keep wondering why so many people keep on renting.

I'm sorry to hear that Safari. I hope that you can quickly get things worked out so that you can find another place again soon. I can't remember, does your mom know that you are AB? It would make it easier if she did. And finally, YUP, having a great mommy/cg is the best thing in the world.

littlemoosey said:
I'm sorry to hear that Safari. I hope that you can quickly get things worked out so that you can find another place again soon. I can't remember, does your mom know that you are AB? It would make it easier if she did. And finally, YUP, having a great mommy/cg is the best thing in the world.

Thanks for the kind words and no the only person who knows is my wife and a freind that's why me and her would get a room for a night of we needed a day away from everything

Yeah, neighbors can really suck but I have been lucky enough to not end up with people too terrible next to me an any of the places I have lived.

My wife and I do want a house but our credit is terrible. We are lucky enough to live in tribal housing so that's pretty cheap rent compared to what lies just off of the rez.

It is very sad you don't have time to do the things you enjoy, but hang on to your dream sweetie. I know living with a parent and being married is not the best of situations, Just keep your eyes to the future and it will come sooner than you think. It is great that you have your wife as support and someone to lean on. You may not be living in heaven now, but stay focused and the dreams will follow. Enjoy those hotel getaways and cherish your wife. Love is hard to come by and you my friend are loved. I will keep you in my prayers and soon, very soon, just keep that in your mind.

Evahasgone2 said:
It is very sad you don't have time to do the things you enjoy, but hang on to your dream sweetie. I know living with a parent and being married is not the best of situations, Just keep your eyes to the future and it will come sooner than you think. It is great that you have your wife as support and someone to lean on. You may not be living in heaven now, but stay focused and the dreams will follow. Enjoy those hotel getaways and cherish your wife. Love is hard to come by and you my friend are loved. I will keep you in my prayers and soon, very soon, just keep that in your mind.

Awwww your so sweet thank you I know everything will start working out for me again I know I can do it

Best of luck Safari, we have to hang out sometime ^^ wish you the best of luck with moving and stuff. You are pretty much going to be dealing with what I deal with all the time: Hiding it from family. Eventually I won't need to anymore and I look forward to the day where I can come home, take all my work clothes off, put on attire that reduces my age points by about 25 years, and let some stress out in my own living room! I'm sure that's what many of us hope for anyway.

Back