Back to school and back to diapers

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I start college again on the 14th so I’ll be able to wear more again once I’m moved in. I figured out how to make my credit card to not send paper bills home so I can now order from other places besides amazon. While I need to find a better storage space and disposal method (besides putting them in bags in my only trash can in my room. I may have to run out to a place a buy a solid color storage container and another trash can to store under my bed.

While I’m going to order diapers I’m debating on whether to get north shore supreme or the lites. Maybe I’ll grab something else as well like a pack of crinkle or even ordering something from somewhere else.

While I wish I could use diapers more often and use them for more than just wetting but that’s hard when living in a room with 2 other people. I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

Just tell people that you are wearing diapers for a medical reason.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Just tell people that you are wearing diapers for a medical reason.

As much as that would be nice, I couldn’t pull it off. It would require me to somehow fake something to my roommates who don’t know I wear diapers. From I don’t wear diapers to Igor hurt in a way over the last 4 weeks to need t wear diapers. Plus if I ever wanted to take a break I couldn’t if I lied about medically needing them. Also my school is pretty thorough, and would probably request medical information from a doctor if they found out, if I did this.

I’ll be fine with wearing when ever I can, just like I did last semester. I’d would not lie as there are too many downsides if it goes badly.
I’m thinking I’ll grab a second trash can and order 2 packs of north shore supremes. That should be good for awhile.

Sweetie I wish so much luck in school and enjoy it. Wow the college days bring back so many wild memories.. I envy you. Those were the greatest years of my life !!. Hey best thing for you to do is get a nice solid foot locker with a key lock and get a small defender box to keep soiled diapers. You can dispose of them when the time is right. conceals any odors and works like a charm. You would be surprised at how much these thing can keep you in the clear.. Hugs again and lots of luck my friend !! Study hard and my best !

ive been diapered for every one of my classes so far and had no problems. but if someone did notice and say something i would tell them its none of their business. why would someone want to know about your underwear? i would not try to make up some story.

At my age I'm going back to college this Monday, taking a creative writing class. Diapers won't enter into the equation as it's an hour and 15 minute class and then back home. I was 18 years old when I first went to college and lived in a dorm. Diapers were out of the question back then, but I drove home on weekends where I had a part time job. I lived in the attic so I could do more or less what I wanted without my parents knowing. Besides diapers, there was a lot of pot smoked. Ah.....good times.

Dog boy I know about that pot thing :) My to roommates drink and smoke so much I think they are to drunk or high to notice I’m wearing diapers. Though the positive is they are gone almost all night on the weekends so I got the room to myself :) Which is great because I can lounge areound my room thickly padded.

Now if only those colored north shore supreme lites would be available sooner. I would place an order instantly and have them ready to pick up Monday when classes start. Hopefully they are put on sale soon or I’m just going to have to be boring and get plain white.

Last edited:
The thing with being caught wearing them, is that I don't think anyone would ever notice unless they actually saw the diaper sticking out; or were ABDL's them selves.

I'm 36 and only started embracing my Diaper Love a week or so ago. Up until now I never looked at people and wondered if they were wearing diapers; and when I did see a man with a big butt my wife and I just assumed he had a big butt, or a womans body... but now I'm wondering if they were DLs.

Either way, I don't think people will ever notice that we are wearing diapers unless we make it obvious.

Best of luck! I wish I could have worn diapers in my college days (was too chicken and less buying options in 2003).

Back in college when I shared a room, I just kept everything in one or two large cardboard boxes under my bed or in the back of my closet with other boxes that I was either saving for moving out or that I didn't unpack. I had my own metal kitchen trash can that I'd use and put used diapers in wrapped in a plastic shopping bag. I usually just wore by myself around campus. Saved a pocket of my bag for supplies and found places to change.

When I didn't share a room I did the same just with more supplies and wearing in the room more. No one every looked through my things.

As for the credit card, I don’t share one with my parents. I have paperless bills which just get emailed to me. Amazon and several other abdl companies don’t show up as abdl stuff on the bill.

Back