• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babydry22

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say Hi. Really enjoying the site. I hope to post a new story here shortly.

Hi Babydry22 and welcome to Adisc. Your introduction is a little thin, so how about telling us something about your hobbies and interetsoutsied of the AB/DL world. If you want ideas have a look at the top of the page you will see a link entitled ADISC Intros, Rules and tips. Click on it and have a read there is a lot of information in it that is useful to new members. an d to make your intro more eycatching. The community covers just about every aspect of this kink including an lgbqt+ section, an incontineceforum and many more, including a story foru.

Take some time and have a look round, find some forums tahtlook good to you, join them and join in the discussion we are a friendly and whilst we may not always agree with other we're still friends at then of the day.

Welcome again and enjoy your time with us.

Hello Babydry,
Can you please tell us a bit more about yourself
And welcome to the :grouphug:

Babydry22 said:
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say Hi. Really enjoying the site. I hope to post a new story here shortly.

Hi and welcome to the site. I have a few stories on this site. I enjoy writing and I read a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back