Not open for further replies.

FandieFolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
So, I'm most likely getting diapers at the end of the month, and I want to know what all of you will suggest. I can fit in GoodNites L/XL, but I prefer baby diapers. :p

I am incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7 I wear tena maxi slip and they are fine.

FandieFolf said:
So, I'm most likely getting diapers at the end of the month, and I want to know what all of you will suggest. I can fit in GoodNites L/XL, but I prefer baby diapers. :p

Wow, so you're that small then? Gods I can't imagine weighing less than 130 lbs, and having a waist under 32". If Goodnites truly do fit you, then you should probably keep using them. Baby diapers are going to be smaller still, and certainly will not have the capacity to absorb a full bladder's worth of pee from an older child, let alone a very small adult. Not like goodnites do at least.

You could try several different baby diapers. Cruisers by Pampers seem to have the most stretch while huggies have very little stretch to them. You could also try luvs size 6 since that wont cost you alot for a package and if they dont work you can use them as stuffers

Word of advice, friend: never use "Goodnites" and "fit" in the same sentence around these parts. There is a barrel of vipers just waiting to explode on the person who does.

That aside, I would suggest you look into one of the ABDL brands if you can order online. Since you like baby diapers, maybe try the ABU Kiddo or Cushies. If online ordering is a no go, maybe try one of the GoodNites competitors. I hear Target has some nice off-brand GoodNites.

Dork said:
Word of advice, friend: never use "Goodnites" and "fit" in the same sentence around these parts. There is a barrel of vipers just waiting to explode on the person who does.

That aside, I would suggest you look into one of the ABDL brands if you can order online. Since you like baby diapers, maybe try the ABU Kiddo or Cushies. If online ordering is a no go, maybe try one of the GoodNites competitors. I hear Target has some nice off-brand GoodNites.
I second the ABU vote. When it comes to babyish designs, you can’t get much better than ABU in my opinion. Not only that, but being that some of their diapers feature a single tape per side, it really simulates what would happen if Pampers were scaled up to our sizes. Their performance isn’t bad either, and they offer a few different capacities depending on what you’re looking for.

I would recommend ABUniverse if you can order online, if not at your size there are many things you can try that stores do stock, but if you bother with cheap adult diapers you would probably want to stuff them with baby diapers or Goodnites as cheap adult diapers are worse than their baby sized counterparts.

PaddedBrony said:
I second the ABU vote. When it comes to babyish designs, you can’t get much better than ABU in my opinion. Not only that, but being that some of their diapers feature a single tape per side, it really simulates what would happen if Pampers were scaled up to our sizes. Their performance isn’t bad either, and they offer a few different capacities depending on what you’re looking for.

FYI, Rearz Inspire Select and Cuddlz Bright Dayz are two good alternatives for single tape diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back