Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you do?

Default What do you do?

This really pisses me off! I hate it when i'm trying to go to sleep and I can't because of a fly or mosquito won't leave me alone.

What do you do when this happends to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    This really pisses me off! I hate it when i'm trying to go to sleep and I can't because of a fly or mosquito won't leave me alone.

I have screens on the windows, so it's rarely an issue. However, when I have had to deal with them, I noticed that flies will generally land when it's dark enough, giving you the opportunity to target them by sound, turn the light back on and smack them. Unfortunately, mosquitos are not similarly impaired. If I know one is in the room, it will either flee or meet its end before I sleep.

I hate that too! I usually just try to ignore it though. Eventually the bug goes to sleep or something. Or I just tune it out completely.

This happens to me. Usually I get unbelievably frustrated and thrash around until it dies or breaks a wing or something. Thrash as in, throw my covers at the noise and stuff. It's funny to think about it when I wake up the next day

DominatingMommy

I cover my head up completely with the covers.

I go completely insane and try my mights to kill that motherfucka! I hate flies in my room. They're just so fucking annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post

Even though it makes it rather hot to do so, I just cover myself completely with the bedsheets.

Spray bottle of water to wet its wings down. Then I smash it. Somewhere around here I actually have an electric fly swatter, shocks them with about 500 volts or something. Enough current and voltage to literally cook an insect and only hurts like hell if you try to shock yourself (kinda hard to do that actually).

I have spent 2 hours one night tracking down the mosquitos in my room. There were four of them, and it sounded like they were everywhere. I turned the lights on and scanned the walls untell I found one. As soon as I found it I would hunt it, tracking it when I couldn't hit it then strike it down when it was most vulnerable. Then I would lay back down and hear another one. This act lasts untell every last one of them die.