Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
So i was just wondering from someone more knowledgeable then i. I of course use adult baby diapers like SDKs which are my favorite. I was in the grocery store today and wondered if the modern day baby diapers have the same smell of the 1980s and 1990 diapers that a lot of us DLs and ABDLs are so addicted too. I only ask because i was almost debating looking for some size 6 or 7 to use as boosters and if they had that smell i definetly will look

I wouldn't get your hopes up :(

Ever since all the major brands have gone cloth-backed, that vintage pampers smell has pretty much vanished.

I don't know if there are certain brands out there that still have the classic scent you're referring to, maybe there is a brand or two, but as far as I know, that smell is unfortunately, a thing of the past. I've walked past diaper aisles when out grocery shopping and I've had stuffers offered to me when visiting AB friends and not a single time did I detect that classic 80's/90's diaper scent.

I have heard that there are baby powder scents you can get to freshen things up and I think ABU offers a scented option for all of their brands. I only got scented diaps from ABU once or twice, so I don't recall if it was the exact scent you're looking for, but I do remember it being close, that might be your only option.

yeah i order from ABU a ton since SDKs are my go-to babyish diaper and i think i payed extra for the scent once and.....like others have said the strip was nauseating when first opened but i didnt really get the scent vibe from those old baby diapers. The scent also dissipates quite quickly if i can remember correctly. I wonder if there is somewhere else you can find it....i know its not talcum smell that much im sure

When I was a teenager I used to buy Tesco Value baby nappies, mostly as I had no money, and they were plastic backed, the smell was great.
This was about ten years ago now though so I have no idea if they are still like that.
Since I've been old enough to have an adult bank account I've ordered AB diapers online

Pampers baby dry has the closest scent your looking for, but it’s a little softer in smell strength

I'm not sure about the diapers but the pampers scented wipes small is about the same in my opinion.

Back