Is is that common for guys to poop and pee them selves.

thefurealfriends2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
ok, the reason i ask! sense i was a kid i have often wondered if I was the only guy who liked of did not mind when a little extra came out, or if you cant find the loo (stuck in a fortnite round) just had an energy drink and bam your peeing your self or taking a crap.
any way, my roommate never cleans up, and leaves his stuff laying where ever.
any way i went to go move a pile and it looked as though he pees and poops him self all the time! I know he's not a abdl or any of that sort. no he;s not old! he's a millennial.

He could have an incontinence issue. If that is the case, he should accept the fact he needs to wear diapers to keep everything contained.

Unless he’s doing it intentionally, he probably is incontinent or has some other serious medical issue, which really should be checked out by a doctor.

Yeah it sounds like some sort of incontinence problem, more dignified to wear a diaper and deal with incontinence than pee or poop oneself without a diaper.

There is a pretty big difference from not cleaning up after yourself to purposefully wetting and messing yourself because you were distracted.

What Slomo said - crapped underwear laying around is a pretty nasty way to live, especially if you've got a room-mate sharing the space.

Back