Best way to activate little space from watching a video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I want to go to little space but im having a hard time trying to because I don't have my own room last time I been in little space is searching in the topics. Where a good place of activate my little space and what kind of videos would help me

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

actually if i can remember correctly there is a girl on youtube that does some semi-ASMR type mommy little space stuff like diapering / feeding etc im not sure if i can link it on this forum but i think the page is found under Little Dreamland ASMR she is very good at getting you into little space

I've heard ASMR works for some, so that's definitely an option.

While I don't personally turn to videos to initiate Baby/Little time, I do love watching cartoons from my youth like The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and Care Bears when I am in the headspace. I have also searched youtube for instrumental lullabies, those can be very soothing, I try to listen to them every time I'm about to head to bed regressed.

So, I would suggest you try throwing on one of your favourite Baby/Little cartoons or an instrumental lullaby track. Cartoons and Lullabies, those are usually a surefire way to jumpstart Little time :)

OMG Poofybutt you totally typed what i was thinking there lol. I grew up in a neighborhood that had all girls around me so i was pretty much brought up on my little pony and care bears etc. I mean sure i liked ninja turtles and tons of boy cartoons too but i guess thats how i got into being a brony

We have a spare bedroom that turns into my playroom sometimes, I have a tv on the wall and (2) rubber made tubs in the corner, one has lego's the other has a bunch of toys.
When we have time to play my girlfriend will usually go into the room and turn of the tv (satellite) and switch it to a kids tv show or cartoons, then I come in and start playing, usually she'll ask me to build her something out of legos, the mixture of background noise from the tv and concentrating on building the perfect lego house or truck gets me in little space in no time, I sometimes end up sticking my paci in my mouth then forgetting that its even there because I get so absorbed. Def love it.
* Also helps if I get a diaper change in the room, between the smell of the baby lotion and baby powder after the change the scent lingers and its makes the room feel so comfy.

Try out the “We Sing in Sillyville” full video on YouTube for toddlers! I grew up with it and it’s a fun sing along.. sometimes I watch it for nap time before I fall asleep. Also I like “Count it Higher” sesame street Count’s countdown on YouTube! It’s also a good wake up one. Mommy usually fixes me a bottle and puts it on for me in the morning. She also sings along with me to the songs. ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back