• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Incontinence2017

James
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello, Im Incontinence2017, I had my first incontinence episode 3 years ago. I have spent the last year working 2 jobs, living on my own and providing for my self and my needs. I spend most of my time alone and just joined this community in hopes of meeting more people with my condition, I also want to share my experiences dealing with my condition and taking on life.

A little about me.

I love playing the guitar/piano, writing music. coding/making games, 3D Printing/Cad, as well as cooking/baking. I drive a Buick Park Avenue 1998, work as a house keeper part time at a summer camp, as well as a General Utility/ Prep Cook at Applebee's, I live in new York and almost made it on NBCs The Voice.

I will be posting as often as i can in the forums section as well as keeping up with my daily blog, for now you may know me by Incontinence2017 Or James.

After all I am a real person and you deserve to know me for who I am.

Hello Incontinence,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Thanks its good to be here.

Welcome, Incontinence2017! Aren't you a bit young to be driving a Buick Park Avenue? (just pulling your leg ---- couldn't resist)

Hi Incontinence2017,
Welcome to adisc. A nice rounded introduction. I'm an ex=chef so love cooking and baking.

I have had incontinence problems of one sort or another since birth and since the age of 14 mainy bladder to a greater or lesser degree. about 1999 I lost all bladder control due to spinal problems and nerve damge. so i have some ideas of where you are coming from.

So what to do next? Have a look through the forums and find one or more that you like the look of, join them and join in. There is a forum for people that are incontinent, but tlike the other forums it's open so it does get off topic posts.

I look forward to reaadingyour blog. Enjoy the community it is the best I have found.

I get that often, It is an older persons car, but its nice.

Incontinence2017 said:
I get that often, It is an older persons car, but its nice.

Super comfy, too! Built to last!

Back