Anyone know when ABU will have diapers in stock?

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I have a quick question.

Has anyone heard when ABU will be re-stocking their supply? I ran out of Little Pawz and need to re-stock.

ABU don’t know when ABU will have stock [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABU isn’t known to regularly restock their supplies. It can, and is, annoying, and it’d be nice if they were a little more organized about it. It looks like the Space diapers are available in every size but medium, if that helps at all. I know not everyone likes the print, but they’re identical to the LittlePawz and Simple otherwise.

Well, this stinks!

I guess I should've restocked last month but I didn't. Now I'm diaper-less for the first time in over 2 years.

I must say I'm a bit bummed.

gnd567 said:
Well, this stinks!

I guess I should've restocked last month but I didn't. Now I'm diaper-less for the first time in over 2 years.

I must say I'm a bit bummed.
I’m not sure how you’d feel about it, but they do have most of their single tape diapers in stock in one size or another. I use them all the time myself, and they’re only a smidge less absorbent than the LittlePawz.

PaddedBrony said:
I’m not sure how you’d feel about it, but they do have most of their single tape diapers in stock in one size or another. I use them all the time myself, and they’re only a smidge less absorbent than the LittlePawz.

Thanks.

I may have to consider at least getting a couple of packs of Cushies or Preschool Plastic to get me by through for the time being. I've never had much luck with single-tape diapers fitting me right but then again that was before losing weight. Maybe they'll work better now.

I need some padding soon though as it's only a matter of time before my depression returns and gets the better of me.

gnd567 said:
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I have a quick question.

Has anyone heard when ABU will be re-stocking their supply? I ran out of Little Pawz and need to re-stock.
I have been waiting for the same thing. I just want my littlepaws.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

UzgruzzSteelchoppa said:
I have been waiting for the same thing. I just want my littlepaws.

I know. I'm missing them for sure. I guess I've spoiled myself by keeping a steady supply for over two and a half years.

gnd567 said:
I know. I'm missing them for sure. I guess I've spoiled myself by keeping a steady supply for over two and a half years.
I've only got 4 packs so far and I've been holding off to get a case.

Most of the time I wanted to order from ABUniverse if I kept checking back I usually didn't have to wait long for a restock; provided I had the spare money at the time (since diapers are not a physical need for me I wear mostly on my weekends so a case lasts me a really long time).

That being said, I'm hoping to catch Large PeekABU in stock when I have some spare money, but I've already been waiting a couple months.

I think what makes it hard is that they are insanely popular and sell out very quick, combined with the diapers coming from China; and then in The United States we have this "Trade war" initiated by Trump that hasn't seemed to effect diaper prices yet - and I hope it doesn't because the vast majority of the good diapers are being made in China and shipped to countries like The United States and they are already expensive to begin with.

But maybe the "Trade war" is effecting the time it takes for shipments of diapers to come from China to The United States?

Looks like it's down to either Cushies or SDKs. They're good but they don't fit me as well. I may have to get at least a pack. I have a feeling that as soon as I do though, they'll be restocking everything.

gnd567 said:
Looks like it's down to either Cushies or SDKs. They're good but they don't fit me as well. I may have to get at least a pack. I have a feeling that as soon as I do though, they'll be restocking everything.
Patience is key, it makes the end result all the more worth it.

UzgruzzSteelchoppa said:
Patience is key, it makes the end result all the more worth it.

I know. I'm trying. It's like I said though, I was able to keep a steady supply going for more than two and half years straight so it feels odd to not have any. Even when I took breaks from them for a few weeks at a time, I took confront in knowing that they were there when I wanted them.

Back