Favorite diapers to use as stuffers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After I ran out of clearance Goodnites to use (I used to be able to find them for .25 each; either the Tru Fit or regular ones) I switched to Dollar General as my main diaper stuffer and I find the odd print actually makes them perfect as Stuffers.

I mean Arrows seem like the weirdest print, but I imagine if a Kid/Teen was wearing this brand (as they are meant for that demographic for bedwetting) and another Kid/Teen saw the arrows they probably wouldn't think "Diaper" ; so I imagine it might save their dignity.

I never was a bedwetter (other than maybe when I was 2 or 3 years old as I dont remember that far back anyways) ; but I can imagine being teased for wearing Diapers for bedwetting as a Kid/Teen is probably a pretty bad experience.

Oddly enough I use the Arrow Shaft as locations to make tiny cuts so they make a perfect stuffer.

I typically use pampers size 1, though that's because I like the scent. Really most any other brand would work. I don't bother cuttng the backsheet either. It will still leak over when it's full, and since the size is small enough there is plenty of room my adult diaper to easily absorb the overflow.

I like to use stuffers as stuffers... ABU Power-Ups are pretty damn great.

I either use huggies size 6 or pampers size 6 as stuffers. I don't poke holes in them as I pull them out after a single wetting.

I went to the store last ?April? and bought some cloth baby diapers that I have been using as boosters. While they don't absorb and swell like disposable insert do, they do the trick for what I need them for. Not only that, they just go in the wash and are good to go all over again.

North shore's boosters are rather decent also

I sometimes use Pampers size 6 as stuffers but more usually I'm using booster pads. Question there. Are there still plastic backed baby diapers around or is everything clothstyle these days?

Andybun said:
I sometimes use Pampers size 6 as stuffers but more usually I'm using booster pads. Question there. Are there still plastic backed baby diapers around or is everything clothstyle these days?

I think the true Plastic Backed baby diapers stopped being produced a while ago.

Modern Baby Diapers are still plastic backed beneath the cloth like cover though and on certain baby diapers you can actually take the cloth cover off of it.

But from a functional standpoint without at least a little of that at the front of the diaper the tabs wouldn't grip like they are supposed to (they need cloth to grip onto)

BabyTyrant said:
I think the true Plastic Backed baby diapers stopped being produced a while ago.

Modern Baby Diapers are still plastic backed beneath the cloth like cover though and on certain baby diapers you can actually take the cloth cover off of it.

But from a functional standpoint without at least a little of that at the front of the diaper the tabs wouldn't grip like they are supposed to (they need cloth to grip onto)

Thanks for the explanation.
Yeah I remember when the still plastic backed baby diapers turned to velcro tabs and a stripe of cloth like for the tabs to stick. I'm intrigued to know the brand of diapers you can take the cloth cover off though.

Andybun said:
Thanks for the explanation.
Yeah I remember when the still plastic backed baby diapers turned to velcro tabs and a stripe of cloth like for the tabs to stick. I'm intrigued to know the brand of diapers you can take the cloth cover off though.

I know the cloth like cover comes off really easy on Pampers brand Diapers (and maybe Luvs as they are made by the same company) others I have tried this with the cloth cover doesn't come off easily and may rip the plastic of the Diaper.

It's kinda like on most diapers the cloth cover seems glued onto the diaper itself, but on Pampers (and maybe Luvs) it's like it was pressed on and not very tightly or with a lot of force at that as you can separate the cloth cover from Pampers diapers easily.

BabyTyrant said:
I know the cloth like cover comes off really easy on Pampers brand Diapers (and maybe Luvs as they are made by the same company) others I have tried this with the cloth cover doesn't come off easily and may rip the plastic of the Diaper.

It's kinda like on most diapers the cloth cover seems glued onto the diaper itself, but on Pampers (and maybe Luvs) it's like it was pressed on and not very tightly or with a lot of force at that as you can separate the cloth cover from Pampers diapers easily.
Thanks mate. Maybe it is time for a makeshift revival one day ;)

I’m missing something here. What do you mean by a stuffer?

I use pampers baby dry 7 as stuffers when i stuff. I'm only 14 so sometimes the pampers baby dry 7 take a full wetting for me, but I mostly poke holes in the plastic cover and wear a goodnite 4-7 over it or maybe a 8-15 sometimes, or both :p

Pika123 said:
I’m missing something here. What do you mean by a stuffer?

That's when you're stuffing an adult diaper with an additional pad, cloth, smaller/baby diaper, or really anything else absorbent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back