What do your friends know about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one friend who knows about my trouble with bladder spasms. She's put two and two together on that one and figured out what that can lead to, but I haven't worked up the nerve to tell her about either my little side or the diapers.

current wife, parents, xgf, a couple or friends.

lose friends and family know I am incontinent and wear nappies and plastic pants 24/7

tafkadl said:
Only my wife knows. She only tolerates the diapers because there is a genuine medical need. She also knows I'm a DL but doesn't accept that part.

My wife has no problem with me being in nappies. It was her suggestion as I became incontinent. She told me in no uncertain terms to "Stop being miserable, wear a nappy and get on with your life" This I did and have become very much DL as a result. My wife realised this and says if it helps me ope what's the problem.

If it is possible to be open and honest with your close friends and family then I think that it's probably better to tell them that

Reactions: Jeff Rictus
If it is possible then I think that it's better to tell your close friends and family that you wear diapers for one if you go to your friends house you already know that you might wet so they should know just in case as for family they're more understanding than you think usually sadly it is not always the case but being honest about wearing diapers is a good start and then if it is out in the open they can't hold it over you

Reactions: Deleted member 44078 and Jeff Rictus
Only my wife and brother know everything and obviously my drs are fully aware of my needs for diapers. My father-in-law knows something is wrong but doesn’t know the full extent. I haven’t told a single friend or family member per my wife’s whishes.

I think some of my family know that there is something different about me. Some of my friends likely know. I talk in my sleep sometimes. Years ago, when I pass out at a few parties, I might have said something. The jokes last a few days and then subsided. I think one former roommate of mine really found out. While I was on vacation he went into my room and found some stuff.
He was like, "I know the truth!"
I told him, "You only saw where I am now. Try to imagine how I got here."
He had no other comments on the topic. Still, I think a few friends know but not openly.

Well most of my family knows, and some of my friends. Everyone I told was very supportive.
I don't make it obvious, but if someone asks me. I explain that I have IC, and don't always have control of my bladder. That being said... Eight years in.... I still am mortified to be called out, or change in public bathrooms. :eek:

Only one of my vanilla friends knows. He's quite the kinkster himself and is big into the furry community. He was really cool about it and somewhat intrigued. It came up talking about fursonas and showing him my current profile picture.

Other than that, my partner knows. And is very supportive of it. Has even diapered me a few times.

Friends I've met over FetLife also know.

My fiance knows as well as my doc, obviously. A couple of close friends know as well. They've all been very accepting and helpful. The fiance even helps me shop or texts me about printed diapers she thinks are cute. When I became incon, I was really worried about stigmas but I've been blessed with some good people.

As with a lot of other replies, my girlfriend knows and is fully supportive of my incontinence issues. It also helps that she's a little, so wearing cute printed diapers and colourful onesies around her isn't a problem. I actually hid my issues with dribbling and on-and-off OAB for three years while we were together, before a really stressful period made it so that I couldn't hide it anymore. Hiding it didn't make much sense given our shared interest in being little, but I guess I was just embarrassed about it.

My parents, little brother and a cousin know. A couple of my friends know, also, if they have been to my house because we keep a stack of clean diapers on top of my dresser. My cousin comes over and spends the night a couple times a month. He is about the same age as my brother and still wets every night. So when he spends the night my dad usually diapers him just before bedtime. At home he wears goodnites but they tend to leak so he gets put in cloth diapers and plastic pants when he is at my house.

My close friends know because I've slept at their house, and I don't feel comfortable sleeping on bedding that isn't mine without letting the owner in on the facts. Two of them know I'm a day wetter.

Significant others have to know, obviously.

Last edited:
Most of my friends know that I wear diapers to bed a couple I have told a couple I didn't want to know but they found out anyway but I just don't stay at their house overnight I like to sleep in my own bed and can wear my diapers and no one else can see

Reactions: chuck
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back