A lady friend finds out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullups09

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A good lady friend recently found out I'm a diaper lover. Its in interesting story I'll tell you if you ask.

Welp, I’m curious! What happened?

Pullups09 said:
A good lady friend recently found out I'm a diaper lover. Its in interesting story I'll tell you if you ask.

it's curious how to do it, it clearly shows a need for attention :)

Pullups09 said:

Ok, I’m asking, what happened when your lady friend found out you were a dL?

Tell us your story, got me curious..

I think maybe he's asking us to private message him, because if he's puts it in the thread, he's afraid we wouldn't believe him.

Something seems odd about this.

Where's the story ? I don't see it posted...

Yeah tell us we wanna know about it dude.

I'm not much for being baited into begging for a story.

So just to be both funny and a smartass I'll leave this here

tumblr_led171UfNI1qdlkgg.gif

you know what? i think Pullups09 is just another one of those troll pervs who loves posting those fake stories

Pullups09 said:

Tell us right now. Don't give us this bullshit that you're another one of those bullshit troll accounts. Just be 100% fucking legit for fucks sake.

Alexia said:
you know what? i think Pullups09 is just another one of those troll pervs who loves posting those fake stories

You know what I think exactly the same thing, but I think he needs attention especially

- - - Updated - - -

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I think maybe he's asking us to private message him, because if he's puts it in the thread, he's afraid we wouldn't believe him.

There is little chance that someone believes him more in private message. HaHa.

- - - Updated - - -

Pullups09 said:

If it's a story this category seems more appropriate (especially since you already know it) https://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/6-Stories

I wouldn’t expect a straight answer out of it. Dude reeks of bs worse than a messy diaper.

trysexiea said:
There is little chance that someone believes him more in private message. HaHa.
Yeah, but at least by private message, he only gets the people he sent it to saying, "Dude, just fill your diaper. It's better than you being this full of shit," and not all of us can call him on it.

Even though he's banned, I'm just gonna post it on here anyway. You're welcome. :)

"My lady friend found out when we where hanging out. I had decided to wear a diaper earlier that day and decided as quiet as it was she wouldn't notice so I kept it on. We where at her house watching a movie when I got up too use the bathroom. I decided not too wet right therein front of her just in case I actually leaked. I found out she has good hearing and heard my diaper. When I came back from the bathroom she told me " I heard your diaper when you got up to use the bathroom and just now again when you sat down. Why are you wearing a diaper?" I gave her the real reason I'm a diaper lover and I thought I could get away with wearing around you. She looked at me funny I was expecting her to kick me out and block me out of her life when she told me "ok just let me know from now in when your wearing a diaper in the future." I agreed and we went back to the movie. Any questions just ask have a nice day."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back