• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

So here it goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeganPatsFan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I am just so glad I stumbled upon this community. After failing to dismiss my desires and wondering what was wrong with me for a long time, I found this site. Though I have no interest in regression/baby, I enjoy dirtying diapers. This site has certainly helped me feel more comfortable with who I am. I don't know if I'll ever know the "why" - so for now I am just going with the flow :laugh: . I work in finance. The fact that I can work from home a few days a week and am now alone has probably led me to further explore what makes me happy. I've been a vegetarian since 2007 and a vegan since 2011. I occasionally go to yoga classes and sometimes play video games with my friend. I enjoy going to concerts and like alternative/folk/reggae/rock music. I also enjoy watching football, south park, and Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I hope I can continue to grow more comfortable in my skin through this community and anticipate one day returning the favor.

Hi Vegan,

great intro! I'm new here as well. Welcome!

Hello Vega,
Welcome to the group
Good introduction

Welcome VeganPatsFan. Glad you came to the right site. I am Eva also here about 11 days so far, and a big diaper lover since the age of 12. not into regression or adult baby, or mommy daddy thing. Just not me. I am honest and up front. I love diapers and use them for what they are made for... I don't beat around the bush or sugar coat anything here (I have to be PG-13,Hands Tied) . But none the less I have worn diapers in high school and college, and I am in sales so I am free to roam the floor in a diaper under my skirt suit.. Glad you are here and I would love to see (read) your posts and stories, so lets get the ball rolling. Hugs and lets start the New Year with a big mess.

Welcome VeganPatsFan! This site is helping my be more comfortable with myself as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back