Status
Not open for further replies.

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I frequent a normal american massage parlor, and being both incontinent and abdl I also go with wearing crinklz (my go-to and only diaper I currently use). My masseuse knows I'm diapered, and it has never once been a big deal. He is always cautious to tuck in the sheet so my diaper isn't exposed too, so the prints have never come up.

Well, yesterday on the 1st I decided my aching back warranted a massage, but my normal maseuse was out for the new years day. So I called around and found one place that was open. It was an Asian style parlor that I had never been to or had experienced before. I did disclose I'm incontinent and wore a diaper, and the manager up front said that didn't matter.

So I go back and lay on the table. In lieu of a sheet they only had a towel. I drapped that over me and waited for my masseuse. It was a nice lady from tahiti, but her english was really bad. So I tried telling her I was diapered but she had to use an app to translate (hence how I know Tahitian). Boy that was wierd though.

After the language barrier, she said that was fine, and unbenounced to me she proceeded to take off the towel I had over me. We were both kind of shocked at that. Her first reaction was a gasp too, as I'm sure she wasn't expecting a diaper with prints on it. Even weider is she then poked the back of my diaper in a couple of spots and said something I took for as a type of cute excitement.

After that the massage went about as expected, and was done professionally. At the end I was laying face up, diaper fully exposed. As I was about tocget up and get dressed she commented on my diaper and said some stuff I didn't understand. She then smiled, poked at one of the prints on my diaper again (Leah), and said cute. I couldn't help but blush a bit, and pointed out my favorite (crinklz himself). I also decided to give her a big tip just because she liked my diaper that much.

• Wow
Reactions: dprmn and BabyKing86
Interesting experience. I kinda wish I could do the same. But since I'm not incontinent, I'm not sure, whether this would be appropriate.

P.S. I know I won't do anything like that at least until I get my own place and start living on my own.

That's kinda exciting and interesting experience.

Slomo said:
Even weider is she then poked the back of my diaper in a couple of spots and said something I took for as a type of cute excitement.

:eek!: :laugh: Haha! That's pretty awesome! Not the response you were expecting, I'm sure!

This story went in a completely different direction than I thought. It’s a cool story and I’m glad it turned out okay. It’s nice to come in contact with people who don’t care & it sounds like she was trying to let you know it didn’t bother her.

I used to get massages at my Chiro & while I’ve been diapered while getting an adjustment, I never wore if I had a massage scheduled. My massage therapist was very professional & wouldn’t have cared but I had co-workers (including my boss) who were patients there as well. I always worried that if I did wear during a massage that it would get out & then my coworkers would know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So no Happy ending? LMAO I wouldn't dare go to a masseuse diapered

GeraldRoss said:
Interesting experience. I kinda wish I could do the same. But since I'm not incontinent, I'm not sure, whether this would be appropriate.

P.S. I know I won't do anything like that at least until I get my own place and start living on my own.

For what it's worth, my masseuse didn't really have to know my reason for why I wore a diaper. I was really only trying to let them know I was diapered before they found out in a complete shock. Explaning incontinence just made that easier for me.

I've said this before too, but a mental or psychological need is no less important than a physical one. If you or any other non-IC dl feels they have reason enough to wear a diaper to help them relax during a massage, than that really is reason enough tocgo diapered. Who knows, they might find it cute as well.

- - - Updated - - -

tiny said:
:eek!: :laugh: Haha! That's pretty awesome! Not the response you were expecting, I'm sure!

I'll say it wasn't. Good thing I was lying facing down, because my my eyes went wide and my face went red for a second there.

- - - Updated - - -

Antientmariner said:
So no Happy ending? LMAO I wouldn't dare go to a masseuse diapered

Well not a "happy ending" in the traditional sense, but overall I found it was a positive and enjoyable experience even if it wasn't what I was expecting.

Moral of the story, Asian massages are more "revealing" than traditional American massages. They seem to be more open and accepting of diapered people too.

The question is are you going to go back?

ORBaby said:
The question is are you going to go back?

If it was just for the atmosphere then yeah i would. But honestly no, not because of the diaper thing though. I went for a deep tissue massage, and she did so-so. But I had to keep asking for her to press harder- like use the elbo to get really deep (I have a high pain tolerance and this get the muscles loose the best). In spite of that asking she was barely able to work out my knots. My regular massuese gets me good every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back