My first experience wearing at the supermarket/out in public and I'm now addicted...šŸ˜

Kingllama

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Recently, a few days before Christmas i wore a diaper for the first time ever leaving the house, I was going to pick my partner and her mother up from the shopping centre one evening and i had been wearing while she was out, and when she rang to be picked up the nappy was no where near done with, and i was so comfy in my MyDiaper Sexy, and NRU onsie that i thought it would be a waste to take it off, plus i was only going to be going to the car from my front door, and back to my front door on arrival back home (or so i thought).

I put on a pair of shorts, a pair of joggers, a t-shirt over the onsie which i tucked into my trousers so their was no chance of it peeping out, then i put my jumper and coat on over the top as the onsie sleeves were longer than my t-shirt sleeves.

Anyways after i picked them up and dropped her mother off, she wanted to go and pick up take out food, so i agreed to take her, and while on our way there, we passed Sainsbury's, but not my local so there was no chance of me seeing anyone i knew in there, and i could do with a few items, and was feeling brave at this point so i decided to park up and go in....Well what a rush i felt, it took nappies to a whole new level for me and i absolutely loved every minute of it, the feeling of the wet nappy rubbing against my priavte area while walking the supermarket, the awsome feeling of having to bend down to pick an item up from a lower shelf and the risk of someone noticing the potential bulge was better than any drug i have ever tried (and I've done every one other than m*th, cr*ck, and he**in in my wild teenage years, which are thankfully behind me now at the early age of 23, well i quit everything at the age of 21 but I'm 23 now) and i couldn't stop thinking about it after and how i NEEDED to do it again, but it was the Christmas period so everywhere was either closed when i had finished work, or wasn't open at all.

Today i finially got the chance to do it again and i was even braver this time, i only wore some really tight joggers, and a jumper so the bulge was definitely on show (which was my intentions for an even better feeling of the risk of people noticing) and now i just can't stop thinking of which pants would make the bulge absolutely stick out. I never ever thought i would have ever wore in public, but I'm so glad i did in a way, but i honestly feel like i am genuinely addicted now, and just want to take massive risks, but without actually being on show because i would never do that ever, i wouldn't even consider having the waistband sticking out as i don't actually want people to see the nappy, i just like feeling the buldge myself and the thought of people knowing but really, i know that people won't actually take notice, it's just the thrill of the possibility that i love.

I wish i was a woman so i could put on a pair of tights, or leggings over my nappy and go shopping, in a supermarket thats out of my local area and of no risk of seeing anyone i actually know though, its one thing a total random stranger I'll never see again noticing, but i wouldn't want family or friend's seeing, and they would be more likely to notice if i did bump into them as they'd be paying alot more attention to me than a stranger just there to get there shopping also.

So anyway, the big question now is, what sort of clothing would you's recommend that would show a big buldge for a man? I do often wear some plain tights in the house if my legs get cold while wearing a onsie, and i absolutely love the buldge that shows through them with my Mydiaper Sexy, and 4 stuffers inside, and plus you can see the onsie/diaper through the tights which i love you šŸ˜‚ I'm constantly checking out my bottom in the mirrors any time i pass.

Whats your tips and tricks when wearing outside? Do you like to be completely hidden? Do you like a little risk? Let me hear your wearing in public stories, things which you enjoy about wearing in public, and most importantly, pants which will show a good buldge from my already buldging diaper.

Sorry for the long post, i hadn't intended on it being so long. I have been meaning to post about this from when i first got back home from the supermarket that first night, but i have just been so busy over the Christmas, but better late than never. I hope you's all enjoy reading it, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, or have private chats about public wearing experiences.

Happy new year my fellow poofy butts, i wish you's a very padded new year and i hope you's all had a wonderful Christmas.

P.S. Just ordered a new onsie, and 2x 10 packs of MyDiaper sexy, and 5x 12 packs of stuffers from NRU. I'm so excited šŸ˜šŸ˜

Nothing wrong with wearing publicly. I wear panties over my diapers and wear medium length skirts. I do bend down a lot because I do love the risk of someone noticing my diaper under my panties. Yes it is a big thrill and the feeling of the wet diaper rubbing against me is something that only another diaper wearer can explain. I too love looking at my bottom in diapers and love the feeling of a messy diaper. Shopping is great and I do it as often as I can.Evahasgone2 11.jpg This is me clothes shopping . Very, very addictive !!

Reactions: babydl, Carl2229 and Jr2012
Ah trust me, every time i go shopping now, i will be making sure i am diapered, and wet!! Their is no better feeling, and i can't believe i have misses out all these years. I can take some pictures if your interested, or anyone else for that matter

You have missed out my friend !! I have been doing it since the age of 12 and it is just something I cannot quit. I was able to quit cigarettes in a day and never look back But my love of diapers just gets stronger !

Reactions: babydl
I totally know, I don't know why i never done it earlier. I was always too worried that everyone would know but they really don't, and even if the odd person does figure it out, they don't know me and I'll never see them again so who cares. I'm going clothes shopping tomorrow and you can guarantee I'll be staying in my fresh nappy i change into when i wake up. I'm really wet now but these mydiapers hold soo soo much i know it'll more than hold out till i wake up in about 5 hours. I much prefer a wet saggy nappy over a boring dry one and always hold out as long as possible, and then try wet my fresh one as soon as possible šŸ¤«

Evahasgone2 said:
Yes it is a big thrill and the feeling of the wet diaper rubbing against me is something that only another diaper wearer can explain. I too love looking at my bottom in diapers and love the feeling of a messy diaper. Shopping is great and I do it as often as I can.View attachment 32091 Very, very addictive !!

I so agree with you; wearing a diaper especially a wet one is very addictive! And a messy diaper sometimes just feels right.

Also wear plastic pants to avoid leaks.

Who says you can't dress up as a diapered woman? Just dress to blend in and not draw undo attention. Women's clothes are as addictive as diapers. Cover your diapers with ruffled panties. Since you are not going to use the Ladies bathroom, you will not draw close attention.

Very sexy!!

I actually have to speak against this a little. It's great the OP was finally able to enjoy a day or two out and still have a diaper. However, purposely trying to make your diaper show in public is considered rude unless you're in the appropriate location/setting (ie, munchies, the beach, etc).

Reactions: PaddedCub
I used to wear when I went to the park in the summer. On my days off, I would go there to read and I would wear a skirt or medium length dress with shorts and it was windy so the skirt or dress would ride up. If I felt risky I would take the shorts off and let the diaper show (I was in a secluded area) and I loved the thrill of it possibly going noticed then quickly hiding it. I would also go to the library or the dollar store to shop and I loved the feeling of the bulge in my diaper while looking at an item on a low shelf and the possibility of my diaper peeping out.

Hi

I know the feeling.

I love wetting at the check out it like I doing something really naughty and no one going to find out.

going to the moves you can get a big drink to have through the move and you don't have to worry about needing to go toilet just at the good bit of the film.

I have found that most people are to reaped up doing there own thing to notices as I have been to a meet in Birmingham UK in full on Little clothing diapered covered of of course, and no one said anything.

until I meet with some other Littles then the dungaree shorts and my snap crotch onesie was normal clothing.

Hugs

Siysiy

I frequently wear diapers in public and agree with the experiences and feelings of others who have posted on this subject. I do not wanted to obvious or discovered, so I am discreet about public diapers. It is a very satisfying feeling to wet in public, knowing that this is your little secret. What about messing? Yes, I have, however, I am very careful not to expose the general public to my messy diaper. How? If out shopping, keep moving, don't stand in one place very long, avoid close encounters, and just act normally. In public there are so many ambient odors that no one will have a clue what you have done as long as you follow my advice. I have never so much as received a second glance from anyone.

I've done this before too...of course like Slomo said, don't PURPOSELY try to make it show but the rush is awesome! It's a strange combination of a feeling of freedom and a "what if I'm caught?" rush in that way.

I've been trying to figure out how I should bring spares along though considering stores are getting a little more hesitant against bags in town...thought of having one of those super flimsy knapsacks under my jacket or something for winter, no clue what I'd do in summer.

I have to agree with Slomo, while it certainly is a thrill. it should also be appropriate, a little discretion goes a long way

I agree with Slomo - rubbing people's faces in it, so to speak, is not what I'd consider a nice thing to be doing.

If it was Asda or Morrisons you could probably shit on the floor and no-one would mind, but Sainsburys have standards you know! :smile1:

I have gone out a few times diapered, but never looking for any kind of a "thrill" ; I go out with the intent of doing what I planned on doing, peeing as I need to, and going back home when I am done with everything I wanted to do (or at least had time for).

Looking for a thrill is a bit risky and exposing an unknowing public is the kinda thing that makes us look bad.

Clearly not wanting to bump into people you know means you have standards and should use them.

I really enjoy the incongruity of wetting somewhere you never normally would, like browsing the pizzas in the supermarket!

One thing I've never tried but am keen to is going to the cinema, but I'm not sure I'd be able to concentrate on the film!
Maybe if I was to wear for a good few hours before, change into a fresh nappy and then go. I think I'll try it soon

Evahasgone2 said:
Nothing wrong with wearing publicly. I wear panties over my diapers and wear medium length skirts. I do bend down a lot because I do love the risk of someone noticing my diaper under my panties. Yes it is a big thrill and the feeling of the wet diaper rubbing against me is something that only another diaper wearer can explain. I too love looking at my bottom in diapers and love the feeling of a messy diaper. Shopping is great and I do it as often as I can.View attachment 32091 This is me clothes shopping . Very, very addictive !!
good for you my girl,happy diapers i have worn nappys all my life,every one that knows me,that i wear nappys and plastic pants,i quite like people to notice that im wearing nappys have a good nappy day love bill,xx

Back