Little's New Year!

LittleJ123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! May this new year bring you all special little moments! Make sure to diaper up tonight. Find your favorite plushy and hold it tight. It's OK if you don't like the fireworks; they're pretty to look at, but can be scary sometimes.

Have any little New Years resolutions?

What were you proud of accomplishing this year?

Happy new years!
I got a build a bear teddy this year! that was one best lil accomplishments xD

Yes!
Happy New Year!
1 hour and ~ 16 minutes until 2019 from where I am in Derry, NH.

Happy New Year everyone.

I never really did resolutions. They always same to hard to keep and too easy to break.

Happy New Year

This next year I plan to write a journal my day to day activities.

This past year I kept a mood/basic activity journal each day so I would like to step it up a bit. I am all ready for entry number 1 tomorrow night.

Happy new year everyone.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
This year I am going to plan to spend even more time doing little things and spend even more time and energy upping my little game just because it makes me happy and I have decided that is the true point of life to be as happy as possible because life is short and who cares what other people think!

Happy New Year's, everybaby!

Well, first things first, my resolution is try and get better from this cold I got near the end of a weeklong dance/music camp in Berea, KY. Then, what I'm gonna try and do is learn a new skill down at my local makerspace. And for next Christmas Country Dance School (that's the name of that camp, BTW)—I'm gonna practice something called "The Vermont Medley" with Dad for Parlor (the last event of the day at CCDS).

Back