• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I guess I'm introducing myself now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery720

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm me. I don't really know what to write about myself, aside from that I play the Euphonium and that I like math, reading and history. I also like to draw, and I mainly draw cars (I'm still trying to get better). I am also interseted in cars and can't wait to get one of my own. (My favorite car is either the McLaren 720s or the Jaguar F-Type convertible). I love that I found ADISC because it made me realize that I'm not weird and other people have simmilar intrests with diapers and such. I guess I like diapers because they help me feel safe and calm. I also love how they feel. I hope to have a positive time here, and I guess thats about it.

Last edited:
Never heard of a Euphonium, great to have some musicians here :)

When you say you can’t drive yet, you are 18+ yes?

Hello Fiery,
Good introduction
welcome to the :grouphug:

I played the euphonium throughout my junior and senior high school years but foolishly gave it up when I went off to college. Concert band and marching band are some of my fondest school memories.

Welcome aboard, Fiery!!!

Welcome Fiery, I love cars aswell! Wish I could draw them haha. My favorite is Mopar especially the classic ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back