• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Well hello there :D

prizedcoffeecup

Caffeine Aficionado
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey, how's it going?

I'm a 20 year old from Canada and I'm a diaper lover! I came here because I heard about the site around 5 years ago when I discovered my enjoyment of them, and wanted to give it another shot after remembering it.

Besides diaper stuff, other things I like to mess around with are computers old and new, video games, amateur photography, just getting into cars and just coming back to audio as a hobby too. Computers have been the strongest hobby for me though; I love to tinker with most any electronics period at heart, but computers and video game consoles are my main thing (and I own a gaming PC too). It's even better if I'm just casually wearing under my clothes too, since I don't need to walk away from what I'm doing and it feels secure for me. (not to mention good :biggrin: )

I'm looking forward to having an awesome time here! Ask me whatever you'd like and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Don't be afraid of asking me strange or awkward questions though, I'm entirely cool with it.) Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello prized
Good introduction :)
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Hi Prized! Looks like you have a pretty cool lifestyle! Cars, gaming pc's, photography and oh yea, diapers haha. I enjoy photography as well, though I would never consider myself pro, I just like trying to look at things different and taking a shot.

Back