Philosophical reflection (be careful, it's not dangerous) :)

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you think that most of the human population is bound to do what the smaller party has invented?

I explain, I am interested in many things, the human society is part of it

And I noticed that a lot of people are just robots with a human co/ science (surprisingly education does not have a big impact on this phenomenon)

Which to be clear is not surprising for the human species to advance Technologically, it takes a minority to create new technologies, and a majority for assemblies in the manner of a robot.

I know this may seem pessimistic but it seems realistic.

I wait to see your ideas on the issue, you can obviously not agree with me.

(I'm not sure it's the right forum category, but this question seems to be suitable for all ages)

trysexiea said:
Do you think that most of the human population is bound to do what the smaller party has invented?

And I noticed that a lot of people are just robots with a human co/ science (surprisingly education does not have a big impact on this phenomenon)

Which to be clear is not surprising for the human species to advance Technologically, it takes a minority to create new technologies, and a majority for assemblies in the manner of a robot.

I know this may seem pessimistic but it seems realistic.

I wait to see your ideas on the issue, you can obviously not agree with me.

(I'm not sure it's the right forum category, but this question seems to be suitable for all ages)

For any new idea you have, someone else has already thought of it. In our inter-connected world, one idea takes over. Only the "best" idea makes it; second-best just isn't good enough.

It seems inevitable in a modern democracy that the working class will always comprise the majority of a people; the middle-classes will contain a smaller number of academics and skilled professionals; and the upper-classes will have the capital to escape such meritocracy.

I spoke in general, besides, money, diplomas, besides capitalism, I speak clearly of the basic human being, I just think that everyone does not have the same chance of to flourish directly at birth, 2 person born in the same family at the same time and who would have exactly the same education, for me do not have an equal chance at the end

trysexiea said:
I spoke in general, besides, money, diplomas, besides capitalism, I speak clearly of the basic human being, I just think that everyone does not have the same chance of to flourish directly at birth, 2 person born in the same family at the same time and who would have exactly the same education, for me do not have an equal chance at the end

Maybe it comes down to a matter of free will (or the lack of it)... Given the same opportunities, some with thrive, others will suffer. There is no justice in the world... All we can do is use our human brains to overcome it as much as possible to create the best society for all. :)

There's every time an "easy" way the masses choose. An entrepreneur will choose the stony ones because it's a fresh, new and challenging. An with each stone he'd successfully turned and with each eureka he shout he will get more and more successful and people start to follow him. So I think it's not that people are bound to something. Sure - the preconditions are different - but every one can every time decide to change it's way. The point is that this may need very strong believing into it's own gods, goals and targets because every break out have it's consequences. And as strange it sounds - I think the most dreaded consequence is the liberty.

You ever watched an anime where you have someone be just an everyday person at first, say hero academia, naruto (though he had a special gift, had no gift in skill to utilize it properly) lee from naruto, hunter x hunter, etc where these characters need to work hard (esp in lee's case working much harder then everyone else) just to be "even" with everyone else then excel later? then you have other characters who basically start at the top (Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki ) where the main charter even after working hard is still overshadowed by them for a great length of time (Izuku Midoriya )

or our real life example, Donald trump, who gets to reshape the world for the worse just from being born into the right circumstances. Born to a parent that has lots of money, taking daddy's loan and throwing darts on a dartboard till something works, files for bankruptcy on the misses. Now the world gets to see the results of someone born in favorable circumstances without working hard, a mindless fool.

Take Trump's example vs someone else is born with disabilities and road blocked from day 1.

(Then you have people born in favorable circumstances + working hard to push further)

In the end life is unfair, all we can do is make the best what we are given. Unless you have a huge amount of disposable income, many mobile games teaches this well.

Last edited:
To follow someone or somthing or to be someone who have followers have nothing to do with money, highschool diploma - even not with disabilitys but It have a lot to do with it’s own mindset.

So to answer the quastion: “Do you think that most of the human population is bound to do what the smaller party has invented?”

I would say: “Yes”, because people love somehow to be bound because it’s easy. If your bound there are clear rules you just have to follow to profit from small benefits which are not spectacular but save.

But I would also say:“No” because every one could change this easily. But it’s like with the bird that stay in it’s birdcage even if the door is open.
The longer you stay in the cage the harder it will be to get out of it.

Have you also wondered how much the media sets the standards and norms for how we see ourselves? I suppose this has been happening for a long time. Politics and economics control a lot of what we do, what we can do and how we see ourselves in society. But TV and movies also define who we are, what we should enjoy, wear, say, etc. We carry a lot of baggage with us, all defined by a variety of sources.

;-) I wonder every time... If it comes to media in western countrys I would say, they work just like a funhouse mirrow of the dreams from the majority of the societie. The big media companies have to make mony - nothing else. They are only political if it comes to there own interrests, beside of this they try to produce that what people like to see. Sometimes I realy wonder why that many believe in this distorted dreams and start to identify with this distorted images.

trysexiea said:

My belief is we are instinctively herd animals so we naturally have few leaders and many followers, and there is very little difference between leaders and followers. With humans there are different areas, such as politics, the military, society, science, and economics, where leadership is established. The difference between leaders and followers is not a binary split. We have a hierarchical herd structure with different levels of status and dominance.

The reason education doesn't seem to have much impact is that our actions are based more on our beliefs and animal instincts than on rational thought. We all like to believe we are one of the rational people, but that's all that is: just another belief. Apparently evolution favors belief over technical accuracy.

Reactions: trysexiea
Back