megamax

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Mega Max for the simple reason of the tapes. They do not come undone. Crinklz are great but the tapes tear off. I move alot when I'm sleeping. That being said I do leak at night sometimes. I am trying the large Mega Max at night to see if this helps since I wear a meduim other times. I do wish that the front had more on the wings.

Didn't know about this diaper till just now. How is the feel when dry compared to a Bambino Bianco? I'm not a huge fan of thick diapers but am looking to give something new a try.

I got some of the Megamax right at the beginning and they weren't as thick as Rearz. They were probably more absorbent though. Someone told me the Megamax they got were thicker out of the pack than Rearz though. Have others experienced the same?

Trying my first Megamax right now. I haven't tried any of the others mentioned however, so I can't compare to them. Very bulky. I put a pair of jeans over them, and they were quite snug. They've absorbed a lot. But there is a pretty noticeable bulge in the front (It is now difficult to cross my legs). I feel like I am carrying a watermelon between my legs (well, a bit of an exaggeration).

I am not an AB or DL. I wear to avoid constant bathroom trips due to overactive bladder during the day (I don't need a diaper at night). So, I am not likely to use them again, unless it was very particular circumstances, such as the need to wear something for a long time, and if I could wear clothes to help conceal them (mainly, an untucked shirt, which is not something I can do at work). But these would not likely work well for me at work. They are probably quite good for those needing good absorbency overnight or who must (or want to) wear something for an extended wear period.

MrWashington said:
I got some of the Megamax right at the beginning and they weren't as thick as Rearz. They were probably more absorbent though. Someone told me the Megamax they got were thicker out of the pack than Rearz though. Have others experienced the same?

negative here, slightly thinner, but the medium mega is bigger (longer / wider) than the medium rearz safari

They are OK, but not the greatest in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back