Not open for further replies.

simonl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I've been looking around the form about baby harness/reins.

For a long time, since I was a child I've always liked being strapped into a baby harness and reins. Just being strapped into leather ones makes me feel secure and safe.

When I'm in AB mode I never feel right without being strapped into them. I modified a set of proper baby leather ones so they fit snuggly and secure. When I've got the money saved I'm gonna get myself a proper set of adult ones.

What is everyone's view of them. I know some find them silly and out-dated nowadays, but I grew up when they were very commonly used.

They where used on me as a child. I have always been curious about them but I doubt they would go over well with my wife so I have stayed away from getting a set.
How effective do you find them at controlling where you go? I spotted this set of YouTube one day might be place for you to get them once you have saved up.

https://www.subspaceleathers.com/le...g-diaper-harness-twin-separates-set-178-p.asp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never used them but I like the idea of them, though more in a petplay/furry/cub sense than a baby sense. I like being leashed to my CG/whoever, it makes me feel safe and secure, and is probably a lot safer than just a collar. As far as them being outdated, I still see actual parents using them quite often, though most opt for the more cutesy ones with the little backpack/stuffed animal, or the ones that just go on the wrist.

DLPJ said:
They where used on me as a child. I have always been curious about them but I doubt they would go over well with my wife so I have stayed away from getting a set.
How effective do you find them at controlling where you go? I spotted this set of YouTube one day might be place for you to get them once you have saved up.

https://www.subspaceleathers.com/le...g-diaper-harness-twin-separates-set-178-p.asp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find that once I've strapped them on I actually regress further down in age. I've never been outside in them yet, but I have dreamed about being securely strapped into a set outside. Maybe one day when I've got a proper set I'll take the plunge and wear them under a coat outside.

- - - Updated - - -

BunnyAiden said:
I never used them but I like the idea of them, though more in a petplay/furry/cub sense than a baby sense. I like being leashed to my CG/whoever, it makes me feel safe and secure, and is probably a lot safer than just a collar. As far as them being outdated, I still see actual parents using them quite often, though most opt for the more cutesy ones with the little backpack/stuffed animal, or the ones that just go on the wrist.

I've not really seen the traditional ones used that much, but not really seen the backpack/stuffed animal ones. I would love to meet a mummy who would keep me safe and secure in them at all times, but can only dream of that!

Last edited:
For more information about REINS - do a SEARCH here for adult baby reins the search block is in the upper right corner.
There are various applications a chest harness - waist harness - diaper removal prevention - combinations of all of these.

seen some on ebay, I think in the bondage listings, or leather stuff, not cheap as I remember.

binkyb said:
seen some on ebay, I think in the bondage listings, or leather stuff, not cheap as I remember.

Nothing is cheap price wise on eBay - now as for quality cheap heck yes !
Solution is if you are handy working with things go to a pet store and
check out the various collars leashes and you might consider buying the
odds and ends here to make reins - OR - go to a hardware type store
and buy the materials in bulk. With all this you could make a custom
fitted outfit to your specs and needs and most certainly your WANTS !
Think nylon straps instead of leather it is less expensive and a lot easier
to work with. You can use eBay as your blueprint for construction -
what you see you can duplicate. Even some of the stuff here on this
forum can be duplicated in the same way.
Small pet collars can be used as ankle and wrist restrains - and you
do know what to do with the collars. Leashes are a given already made
up and ready for use. A big ole belt or strap around the chest/bust at
bra level and a couple of over the shoulder straps connecting all these
and you have the base for the reins harness. A unique addition would
be a retractable leash allowing as much as 25 feet of controlled space !
So skip (to) the loo my darling (you are wearing your diapers aren't you?)
and off to the playground with you - hold on not so fast all in good time !

They are great! great product great service

I use a personal fall-arrest harness. I'd recommend one if you're interested in baby/toddler harness-play. They're comparatively inexpensive, and because they're designed as safety gear, the quality of construction is essentially guaranteed if you buy from a reputable safety-equipment company.

Mine is a Guardian Velocity harness with rings on the hips. I got it on Amazon for less than 60 USD. It is black and yellow and coordinates well with my favorite Rearz Safari onesies.

I love adult baby harnesses and reins! I have a large collection of them in adult sizes, some I’ve made, some, most I’ve purchased. My favorites are ones made by Wilf. He can no longer make any, due to health limitations, but they are great! He’s done some custom for me over the years.
I also collect baby harnesses, and reins, my collection is extensive. Been collecting for many years.
I wore a baby harness as a child, first in the pram/carriage, to keep me safely strapped in. And later I wore one, cause I liked to escape the yard, and would run off. I had what was called, a Zip A Babe harness. It went on like a halter, was made of cotton wedding, and had a zipper in back, well out of reach of a wriggling toddler. Once put on, it wasn’t coming off, not till mom wanted it off. I had a long leash, which was attached to the back porch. I wasn’t to fond of it then, especially when my older sister would tease me over having to wear it. She would often leave me crying, and go off to play with her friends, out of reach of my leash.
I have a few photos. Some of the harness I wore as a child, and the others of a harness I made myself.

Attachments

• EBFE31FD-D3B8-4AC8-AE79-48FFB9FF13F9.jpeg
    EBFE31FD-D3B8-4AC8-AE79-48FFB9FF13F9.jpeg
    772.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 578F43B9-ABF2-4D73-95FF-F4B4CD68E9F2.jpeg
    578F43B9-ABF2-4D73-95FF-F4B4CD68E9F2.jpeg
    625.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 0A14E5B9-BF2D-4D32-9D90-DE318739DC1F.jpeg
    0A14E5B9-BF2D-4D32-9D90-DE318739DC1F.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 33
  • E57E53EF-62A4-4187-B22B-318E8874679C.jpeg
    E57E53EF-62A4-4187-B22B-318E8874679C.jpeg