What you vapin on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckyfish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What's up guys and gals. I am a passionate vaper asking the vapesters in the house to tell me what Suboohm tank, Rda, RTA, Rdta you vaping on and what mod?
Mine is still the Voopoo Drag 1 and the new Kylin V2 Rta.

Not trying to hate on you or anything, and please don't take it personally. But I have always found vaping comically stupid. Every time I see someone exhale that huge white puff of vapor I can't help but laugh and think what an idiot. Talk about an attention seeking addiction. It'd be like if I went around in public with just my diaper on because I got a thrill from being "found out" I have a fetish for them (which I obviously don't).

Though I have to point out this is a better reaction than when I see someone smoking a regular cigarette. That's just a feeling of utter contempt for their stupidity and complete disregard of the public and environment around them. So hey, vaping is an improvement.

Slomo said:
Not trying to hate on you or anything, and please don't take it personally. But I have always found vaping comically stupid. Every time I see someone exhale that huge white puff of vapor I can't help but laugh and think what an idiot. Talk about an attention seeking addiction. It'd be like if I went around in public with just my diaper on because I got a thrill from being "found out" I have a fetish for them (which I obviously don't).

Though I have to point out this is a better reaction than when I see someone smoking a regular cigarette. That's just a feeling of utter contempt for their stupidity and complete disregard of the public and environment around them. So hey, vaping is an improvement.

Oh, don't sit on the fence! Tell us what you really think! :laugh:

Presumably the medical devices for treating nicotine addiction are fairly similar -- the fluid is just a mix of propylene glycol, glycerin, and nicotine, and flavourings.

But I guess there's a finer art to it if you want to vaporise herbal substances...?

tiny said:
Oh, don't sit on the fence! Tell us what you really think! :laugh:

Presumably the medical devices for treating nicotine addiction are fairly similar -- the fluid is just a mix of propylene glycol, glycerin, and nicotine, and flavourings.

But I guess there's a finer art to it if you want to vaporise herbal substances...?

Currently there are no regulations to what can be in vaping solution (which most vape manufacturers are actually wanting). While those are the base ingredients there often are many other addatives that can be harmful to the body.

Considering the 1000's of known carcoginens in a cigarette, vaping is almost certainly a better option. Even if someone is permanently addicted to the nicotine and can't quit. Now if onlt they could make a vaporless e-cigarette......

I saw a friend vaping caffeine but with other flavours, seemed a bit risky for late at night but I don’t actually know anything about the subject.

i vape unicorn milk by cuttwood on a subohm.
i used to vape Marlboro flavor, on a vape that looks like a cigarette, i haven't seen anymore in stores.

I was chiefin on Dirty e-liquid but I ran out of that, I’m back on the coffin nails for a little while now :/

vaping on osu king 220w tc with tfv4 tank coils built bu me and i use any flavor i find good i've been 7 years so i have tries lots of flavors

I do actually understand why people keep on thinking that vaping is "comically stupid" however it is still better compared to smoking cigarettes! I mean, vaping doesn't stink, the smoke is not that annoying and you do not keep on stinking for a week after smoking one cigarette! Right now, I am using a joytech ego. I am really pleased with it. I have been vaping for like, 6 years, and I still feel ok. I do actually think that vape is waaaay better than any kind of smoking (as vaping is basically also smoking).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back