vasectomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So long story short, sorry if there is TMI here in this but rather be safe then sorry, I am planning to get a vasectomy here soon, just getting all my ducks in line, my question is, how long after the procedure do I have to wait until I can wear diapers again and how long until I can wet them again?, I usually wear them to bed and sometimes sit around in them, I just simpley enjoy wearing them and wetting them like a lot of us on here do, Im not IC or anything so I can go without them, I just want to know how long I need to wait until I can go back to wetting them again? I also usually like to get my diapers to full capacity before changing so there is def times where I'm sitting in a fairly wet diaper for a little, so any advice on this would be great I do not want any infections or anything.

We’re not medical professionals here so take any advice with a grain of salt. I had a vasectomy in the last couple years and I remember everything being all healed up on the outside within a couple days, a week max. No big deal. The cut is very very very tiny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Deleted member 63979 and BobbiSueEllen
cm90210 said:
We’re not medical professionals here so take any advice with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what cm90210 said is 100% right.

I have not had down that low, but I had major abdominal surgery and it is basically as soon as it heals. With the surgeries I have done on lab animals, the incision is small and the would is healed in just a few days and all is well with in a week.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Same thoughts as CM9020. Had my Vasectomy done and was wearing a few days later. I gave it a week or so before wetting, just to make sure it was scabbed over well.

If you are going for the no needle no scalpel method, the holes are really tiny and heal over pretty quick. The whole procedure feels "weird", but for me was virtually painless. Typical procedure on a Friday and was back to working on Monday, too.

Congrats on the decision...!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Napincolove and BobbiSueEllen
There will be some seepage / light bleeding for a few days, so diapers actually are a GOOD idea right after the procedure. But keep them clean and dry for at least a week, you really don't want to invite infection. Change frequently despite being dry, just to keep your skin clean and fresh. Your doctor will probably advise against lotions or powders down there too, but do ask. (they may provide you with something topical to apply) He'll also advise no sex or masturbation for around a week after the procedure, as it can tear the stitches. (I know someone that had a wet dream the night after the procedure, and yeah, he ripped a stitch...) Your doctor may have a cleaning regiment for the week following the procedure, just change your diaper every time you clean.

Reactions: Floodingpants and BobbiSueEllen
When I had mine, I took a new diaper, poured about 20-24oz of water in it & put it in the freezer. When it got nice and frozen (like the consistency of a gel ice pack) I put it on. It worked WAY better than the old standby of frozen peas. Frozen peas get warmed up way too quickly & the diaper fit me like...well...a wet diaper. I also used compression shorts over the diaper to keep it from sagging or pulling & creating discomfort.

I kept a 2nd one in the freezer in a large, double ziplock bag for when the 1st one warmed up. I would just swap them back and forth as needed & it did a lot to keep the swelling down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tigerstripes
Bokeh said:
When I had mine, I took a new diaper, poured about 20-24oz of water in it & put it in the freezer. When it got nice and frozen (like the consistency of a gel ice pack) I put it on. It worked WAY better than the old standby of frozen peas. Frozen peas get warmed up way too quickly & the diaper fit me like...well...a wet diaper. I also used compression shorts over the diaper to keep it from sagging or pulling & creating discomfort.

I kept a 2nd one in the freezer in a large, double ziplock bag for when the 1st one warmed up. I would just swap them back and forth as needed & it did a lot to keep the swelling down.

Wow! That’s an idea! Why did I not think of that? For me, putting it in the freezer for very long at all would probably be a little too much (frostbite?) But just using some ice cold water would have been very soothing I can imagine…

When I had it done thirty years ago, the doctor used iodine all over my testicles. It ruined my underwear for a few days. A diaper would be good to use for a few days, just don't pee in it. Your testicles are going to be sore for a few days so take two days off from work.

cm90210 said:
Wow! That’s an idea! Why did I not think of that? For me, putting it in the freezer for very long at all would probably be a little too much (frostbite?) But just using some ice cold water would have been very soothing I can imagine…

I put it in so that it was close to the same level of frozen as the peas (which was what the Dr suggested I use). It wasn’t frozen solid & it still had a gel like consistency to it. It was similar to like a frozen slushie, the gel was still viscous but it had some ice crystals in it.

It’s difficult to describe but it worked very well. It was enough to help reduce the swelling as well as the pain a little bit.

I would also recommend getting it checked on an annual basis. Two years after I had mine done & provided the Dr with two 0 count samples, it healed. We got the surprise of a lifetime when I ended up getting my wife pregnant. And yes, it is mine, I went back to the Dr and had it all checked out & he confirmed that my vas deferens had reconnected and healed despite being cauterized & tucked into two separate areas.

Our bodies are amazing things and as it is often quoted from the film Jurassic Park, “Life finds a way”.

I had it done, and being urge IC I had no choice to wear and wet right after. Being wet really wasn't a problem at all. The incisions are really tiny, and not at all painful, even when wet. Just make sure to change frequently so the diaper doesn't get the wounds soaked.

However, a diaper alone is NOT snug enough to support the testicles after the surgery. Trust me on this, I found out the hard way when a testicle swelled up to the size of a tennis ball. And yes, it hurts as bad as it sounds. Wearing and wetting a diaper after a vasectomy is fine, but make sure to also wear a snug pair or throwaway briefs under them. It will be worth it.

And darn, the partly frozen and wet diaper really does sound like a great idea. Much better than a bag of peas down the front of the diaper.

Not sure when you can wear again, but MAKE SURE U GET CHECKED AFTERWARDS! wife became pregnant 3 months after my vecectomy.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk

I'm actually thinking about having this done myself, but I'm just to scared to have it done....I'm afraid of pain and the hole thing actually....

What convinces someone to have a vasectomy?

• Angry
Barush said:
What convinces someone to have a vasectomy?

That's pretty self evident. They are sexually active, but don't want to have kids. And considering condoms reduce the feeling and pleasure of sex, condoms are often not desired.

I almost had one 6 years ago. I had a panic attack right before the anesthesia and the doc refused to continue. So I pad $5000 to have my balls shaved. :( Considering all our other issues, we're both likely infertile anyway but we don't take any chances. My lady is going for a tubal ligation sometime this year since she handles pain way better than I do.

perlFerret said:
I almost had one 6 years ago. I had a panic attack right before the anesthesia and the doc refused to continue. So I pad $5000 to have my balls shaved. :( Considering all our other issues, we're both likely infertile anyway but we don't take any chances. My lady is going for a tubal ligation sometime this year since she handles pain way better than I do.

Guy I knew had two kids, she went on bc, got preg with #3. Got tubes tied. got preg with #4. he got vasectomy finally to put an end to more kids ;) we nicknamed his wife "fertile mertyl"

perlFerret said:
So I pad $5000 to have my balls shaved.
Sorry, but that just made me crack up! :laugh: Thanks!

By the way, here in Germany they charge around 500€...That should be like 580$

Is there any way that u can have it done but painlessly and my problem is Anxiety and scared and possibly Panic attack I wonder if it could be done With minimal or no pain

And can u be shaved to before the process of the Procedure aka vasectomy whole body and beard, butt the head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back