Petition for more clothbacked.

Uggg,... Count me out.

Reactions: nwm, theancientmariner, Lyokodl and 1 other person
Me too

Sorry, not very happy with most clothbacked diapers. But if they are your thing, more power to you.

I think there's a reason why they do not exist... Because they do not sell. There's plenty of IC brands out there that are cloth backed and they all share the same issues as well. With that said count me out as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Was putting it on CHANGE.org a deliberate pun? :laugh:

But in all seriousness, cloth just ain't up to the task. I didn't get the whole PE backed thing until I got a pack by mistake and was hooked.

The problem with basically every medical style diaper brand is they often cheapen their diapers to a point where they don't work as good as they should/used to, so any cloth backing will be thin and the diaper itself isn't gonna have enough fluff/sap to be very absorbent.

Most seem to go for a sort of "medical endorsement" so government benefits will pay for them, so then they dont have to worry about satisfied customers as the customers wont actually be using the diapers, just buying the diapers for hospitals and nursing homes and the like to use.

I tried Seni Quatros around 5 years ago and they were a very good cloth backed diaper, the look wasnt the best (then again the look of most medical style diapers is gonna be lacking, they are SUPPOSED to be made to fit a purpose, but once they get cheapened too much they no longer truly serve the purpose they were made for), but they were pretty thick and had a thick/functional cloth backing and they absorbed a lot.

They were basically what a good cloth backed diaper COULD BE, if done right, but I've seen reports that they were cheapened too between then and now.

Can I sign a petition for less clothbacked?

• Haha
Reactions: mojado, nwm, theancientmariner and 2 others
I'm also out.

Best of luck - especially considering P&G has dozens of patents on all the Technology that goes into baby diapers. Give it 10-20 years for them to expire

No. Less cloth backed.

Reactions: nwm and Lyokodl
BabyLink9 said:
Me and a few friends got together thinking this would be a good way to see how many people are really looking for more cloth backed products from the Abdl community. Signing it would be a great help.

https://www.change.org/p/casey-more-cloth-backed-options-from-abu

Do you know that what you are asking for is exactly the opposite of what the majority of the community, AB / DL, is asking for?

Reactions: babybobby, nwm and Lyokodl
sorry .. gotta side with everyone else .. clothlike backed disposables are at best something on hand in case of emergencies..

Plastic backed, please!

• Love
Reactions: babybobby, nwm, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I can’t get behind a cloth backed moment sorry but not sorry cloth backed sucks for side sleepers and also other numerous cons for a cloth backed diaper no thank you

Reactions: nwm and BobbiSueEllen
I bet the majority of us have never tried Seni Quatros 5 or so years back, they felt like they absorbed 3 or 4 times what a Molicare Super Plus absorbed at the time; they had Velcro tabs that had some extra stretch to them, and the feel of the Cloth backing was just great; the only letdown was in the looks department; too bad this is the exception and not the norm as it was on par with most of the Plastic Backed medical style diapers back then and just about as good as most ABDL Diapers.

Plastic backed rules for functionality, odour control and feel. We need more not less. Power too you though, for fighting your cause.

Reactions: nwm and Lyokodl
I think you're in the minority here looking for clothlike.

bambinod said:
I think you're in the minority here looking for clothlike.

That's because everyone knows (either through tales or firsthand experiences) how bad Cloth Backed Adult Diapers usually are; and the majority have probably never experienced how good a Cloth Backed Adult Diaper can be, most medical style brand are not trying to be the very best, better to be terrible and cheap enough for government program sponsorships so they probably make 10x what they used to make with great diapers with cheaper diapers that costs them far less to make.

Reactions: isabella
Reactions: nwm and BobbiSueEllen
Cloth backed is trash in my opinion. Worthless when it comes to hiding/masking odor and the leak, sag, have to be readjusted constantly, the Velcro gets stuck on pants and sheets, etc etc. I will not support more cloth backed garbage. We need more plastic backed diapers.

Back