Status
Not open for further replies.

dracodex

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
I've finally ordered some samples off ABU and as excited as I am, I'm also terrified since I live with roommates. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get home first on the day they arrive! Now the waiting game is afoot hopefully they won't take too long to ship thanks to the postal stike...
Anyone else remeber they first time they ordered?

I've never done it yet but I want to someday...isn't there the option to flip the box inside-out during shipping to lower suspicion?

Just tell people close to you that you have a medical problem. They will feel for you, not mock you. Pacifiers and onesies are just too much to explain.

good luck with the waiting game draco. if your room mates find out just ask them to join in the fun. lol

I do, wow that was like 20 years ago. I was using depends, but they periodically leaked on me and needed to be changed too often (mind you this was back when depends was still decent). I looked online for alternatives and quickly found Attends so I ordered a case. They came in a white box that had "Attends M" written in big blue bold lettering. There was no hiding what was in that box. Their diapers were better than depends too, but only a small bit though.

Let us know how it goes!

I for the first time ordered myself some cute ABDL diapers via amazon just last week; I selected the "guaranteed next day delivery" and I waited. I'm in London, ON (Canada). Intelcom Express does the Amazon deliveries for me and they always send me an email "Your Package is on the way, you are delivery number 16, driver is on delivery number 3".... this makes it a bit easier for me to not get caught.

You can also have it shipped directly to a Shoppers Drug Mart for you to pick up when ever you are able to.

Hope it comes soon and that you love them!

Woo they're finally here. Now for the longest ride home ever. I know that they package it discreetly and since it's shipping only from one province over there won't be a description. My roommate just happens to work for fedex so my biggest worry was that they would give him the package to take home after his shift. Would be really awkward to have him hand them over to me :s

I'm glad it all worked out for you. Now the fun part begins.

Gotta say they are a lot bigger than I imagined haha. Now I just gotta wait for a nice quite day when I can test them out. I was going to upload a picture, but it won't let me. Is there a resolution cap or something? Tried both url and upload from phone

Enjoy 😸

I think I ordered once in my life, I didn't really think nothing of it. I would rather go to a medical supply place and order them right there or a big chain pharmacy. Many retail pharmacies carry rearz and abu diapers. If anyone was to ask I just tell them my mom is an elderly woman and thats the end of it. Big stores like target and walmart have a big selection right at your fingertips. Enjoy them diapers.

dracodex said:
Gotta say they are a lot bigger than I imagined haha. Now I just gotta wait for a nice quite day when I can test them out. I was going to upload a picture, but it won't let me. Is there a resolution cap or something? Tried both url and upload from phone

Attachments and gallery uploads here are both limited in size, to around 350-400kb. If you can't get it resized, you can upload to somewhere else like imgur.com and just paste the url of the image into the message. We might not be able to see an in-line preview thumbnail, but can at least click to see it.

Myself I'm waiting on the diapers I always wanted when I first got into them a couple years back, Abena M4s. They have their problems but I really want to experience them so badly.

I've had run-ins with my parents about the diaper thing before but even though they were a little weirded out by it, they just said "as long as you keep it private, alright." I remember I used to hide them in an old microwave we had that was failing...good times. lmao

prizedcoffeecup said:
Myself I'm waiting on the diapers I always wanted when I first got into them a couple years back, Abena M4s. They have their problems but I really want to experience them so badly.

I've had run-ins with my parents about the diaper thing before but even though they were a little weirded out by it, they just said "as long as you keep it private, alright." I remember I used to hide them in an old microwave we had that was failing...good times. lmao

For what it's worth, I came across some Abena L4 diapers in a cargo box in my wife's suv. They had to of been about 9 years old too! I compared them to my current favorite, betterdry/crinklz, and found them to be extremely identical. Padding, cut and feel of the shell, and tape placement were all exactly the same. Though betterdry does have elastics, more sap, and higher leak guards than what Abena used to have. Abena is a shell of its former self and really is not similar to what it was before. So if you really want to re-experience something similar to the old Abena design then you should consider the new betterdry diapers.

I first ordered about two years ago, in what were my first diapers for four years.
Needless to say I was so excited and had it on my mind the whole time until they arrived.

As they were my first adult diapers, I was amazed at how big they were and how much liquid they held! These were Cuddlz, now I normally buy Rearz which are slightly smaller but still feel large on me, which I still like the feeling of

Whenever I order I get them sent to a click & collect shop near me so there's no chance of being intercepted by anyone, and now mostly I order whenever I'm close to running out.

I'm not someone who wears that often so a delivery of say 10 will last me a few months. Handily that means my stash never needs to be very big and doesn't take much space

Well I think today's the day I'm finally gonna wear. They've been starring at my from the back of my closet for far too long. Just have to survive the rest of the day at work. I think I'll start off with the preschool cloth backed, probaby a bit more discrete than the plastic backed ones. Hopefully I won't have any leaks while I'm out shopping!

dracodex said:
Well I think today's the day I'm finally gonna wear. They've been starring at my from the back of my closet for far too long. Just have to survive the rest of the day at work. I think I'll start off with the preschool cloth backed, probaby a bit more discrete than the plastic backed ones. Hopefully I won't have any leaks while I'm out shopping!
How did it go Dracodex? Did you like them?

Hi all! I to have discretion issues with deliveries of diapers and the like. Try and order from places that ship FedEx and have them delivered to a FedEx office to hold... it works great and no extra charges! Most UPS will hold packages for you at a small charge. Other than that another partner in crime. Good Luck, Snooky

JWolf said:
How did it go Dracodex? Did you like them?
Sadly it didn't happen. My roommates got home really early and I was too nervous and havent had a chance since, but today I'm determinted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back