• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newb Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarOfRubberBands

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello!

I'm a newcomer here and just saw this! I've had a rough time with accepting myself and my want for wearing diapers but here I am and I've decided I don't want to shame myself anymore (long road)!

A little bit about me, I'm a work-aholic most days and I love learning and going to school. On my rare time off I love video games and cooking. I'm currently in school taking my premed classes to study medicine.

I'm so happy I found this community as it's helping me accept myself more. Thanks for reading :eek:!

Hello Jar,
Good introduction.
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Hi Jar! I'm on the long road with you haha! Always felt shame for my interest in them and wanting to wear again, but I am starting to accept me for who I am! This site is full of inspirational and helpful reads and it's really helping me, I hope it does for you as well

Welcome! I'm new here too. I never felt shame abt it but I've never come out with it either. Enjoy the company!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back