not wearing diapers for christmas

binkyb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So I am sure I am not the only one who is asked or is unable to wear diapers for a day, how do you feel? me, I have to work without them and it is kind of strange how much I miss them. My wife is very accepting but not enjoying this very much as she is very unsure about it all, so Its all a balancing act on dealing with this need, which I would like 24/7 but life requires sacrifices. Anyone else in this boat

I don't mean to be a complainer but I am wearing and if it would be easier if I wasn't. I find that a substantial part of my 24/7 enjoyment is tied to long, unbroken stretches of wearing, so if I want the fun later, I have to put up with the inconvenience now.

I'm sorry you're not able to wear as you'd like to.

I haven't been able to wear (due to traveling for the break) all week as my family doesn't know. I will be returning home for a day or so soon (I hope) otherwise it won't be until the 9th or 10th of the new year.

I didn't wear on Christmas day as I had to be big. But on boxing day I spent in Little space. Really enjoyed being looked after. I got to go moves and watched Mary Poppins.

And yes I was in diapers the time.

I was a bit wet by the time I got home, but no leeks.

I had lentil loaf leftovers for my dinner.

It when you put all your left overs vegabals in a pan and fry them all up then you cook lentils then you put it all together with some cheese.

It's very easy to make this look like baby food. I was a good boy and eat it all up. So I kind of had a leek but it was the kind you eat.

Hee, hee

I live alone and wear a diaper to bed every night due to partial double incontinence so every day when I wake up, I am diapered. If I am staying home, I don't need to wear a diaper all day because I can make it to the bathroom before I have an accident, but if I go out, I am always diapered because I don't know when I will have an accident and believe me, I have had a bunch of accidents while out and about.

As a religious person, I try to abstain from diapers and related content on religious holidays. I just dealt with it, though it was hard.

NovaDL said:
As a religious person, I try to abstain from diapers and related content on religious holidays. I just dealt with it, though it was hard.

That is interesting, OK I didn't wear on Christmas because this year. but I have been to church and had religious holiday all padded up, it helped me get through it all.

So why do you fell you cart wear on religious holidays?

Sadly I go visit family members around 220km away (around 155mi) and have 0 privacy there so I couldn't even wear diapers there even for bed, I'm lucky cause my brother ends up having to work on Dec 27 and Dec 28 so we had to get back to our own places for 2 days for a short break, but a few times we end up being stuck there for 1 week or even up to 10 days, the worst is this place have 0 Internet and 0 cellphone coverage, but we play board games and have a lot of family fun we are around 30 persons there so its packed.

I also go on vacations each year in January for a week in all inclusive resorts in Cuba usually and try to not wear there, but since I'm sharing a room with my brother and he's a DL partly AB, he's ok with me wearing if I need to have a quick relief of stress or anxiety there.

CodyBaby said:
Sadly I go visit family members around 220km away (around 155mi) and have 0 privacy there so I couldn't even wear diapers there even for bed, I'm lucky cause my brother ends up having to work on Dec 27 and Dec 28 so we had to get back to our own places for 2 days for a short break, but a few times we end up being stuck there for 1 week or even up to 10 days, the worst is this place have 0 Internet and 0 cellphone coverage, but we play board games and have a lot of family fun we are around 30 persons there so its packed.

I also go on vacations each year in January for a week in all inclusive resorts in Cuba usually and try to not wear there, but since I'm sharing a room with my brother and he's a DL partly AB, he's ok with me wearing if I need to have a quick relief of stress or anxiety there.

that is great that both you and your brother are into diapers. that is the same with me and my cousin ( we were raised together, so we are like brothers).

I sadly couldn’t wear on Christmas Day, as I was around family the whole time and it wasn’t worth the risk of them finding out. Even sleeping in my room at night, I didn’t risk bringing any along as I never know when my mum or someone might need to pop into my room for something. It might be possibly to conceal it, but it would be too stressful for not enough reward.

I did wear my plain blue footie pajamas though :). My family doesn’t mind them as they don’t really scream ABDL, just a slightly unusual form of sleep wear. I even had a funny moment where my mum commented that it looked like a “giant baby-grow”. I just smiled and passed it off, whilst internally thinking, “oh, if only you knew”! :D

I was busy on Christmas and didn't plan on wetting myself as I normally do. In the spirit of being diapered, I wore a Depends, which is about as absorbent as regular underwear.

I didn't wear throughout the Christmas holidays as I had family members living in the house which included grandchildren. I really didn't mind and I loved having my loved ones around. After they left, I was diapered.....sigh. I'd rather have my family than diapers, but since they're all back at their homes, diapers it is.

Back