Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poop Indicator

Default Poop Indicator

Does any suppose it would work and how? Would anyone want it?

Yumi

I clicked this thread because the title seemed really stupid.

The thread matches the title.

No one would use it, there isn't a need for it. As Pojo said, smell is a big indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumi View Post
    I clicked this thread because the title seemed really stupid.

The thread matches the title.

No one would use it, there isn't a need for it. As Pojo said, smell is a big indicator.
    Well...for people like me that are bowel+bladder IC, have no skin feeling (around my diaper area), and are on perscription enzyme pills to coverthe smell of poop - it doesn't seem so stupid.

Darkfinn

Well Nova... you make a good point. Without some sort of feeling there probably isn't much of a way to tell if you've defecated or not. I'm pretty sure that typical "wetness indicators" work with fecal matter b/c there is typically some form of moisture present. However I imagine it is difficult to check the wetness indicator on the rear of one's own diaper.

I shall ponder this and return with a suggestion.

you're also the kind of people that can reach around and feel the outside of the garment...

i don't even know how they would implement it... you know?

How about the huge bulge in the back. Running a hand over your diaper would accomplish the task. And the ozzy, mushy feeling. If you have no feeling in your diaper area, exactly how would a visible indicator on your butt help out? How would you look at your own butt?

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by harris View Post
    How about the huge bulge in the back. Running a hand over your diaper would accomplish the task. And the ozzy, mushy feeling.
    How about considering someone in a wheelchair? They can't exactly reach back there and feel their own arse easily.

I suppose regularly scheduled changes might be the best option. That way you won't be sitting in it for too long.

EmeraldsAndLime

^^ Or it looks kinda weird if you're feeling around your ass in public. *smirk*

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Well Nova... you make a good point. Without some sort of feeling there probably isn't much of a way to tell if you've defecated or not. I'm pretty sure that typical "wetness indicators" work with fecal matter b/c there is typically some form of moisture present. However I imagine it is difficult to check the wetness indicator on the rear of one's own diaper. I shall ponder this and return with a suggestion.
    Why couldn't they make an indicator that runs from back to front?