What did you get for Christmas / holiday season, little or big stuff

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays to those that don't celebrate this holiday.
So what kind of gifts did everyone get?
I got a few and I'll name a few of my favorite "big" gifts and my favorite "little" gifts
Big - slow and sear charcoal grill accessory and a tractor supply gift card.
Little - Lego city set - trains, new bear claws pj's and a pack of rearz safari which I was promptly changed into after opening all my presents.

Merry Christmas !!!! Seeing as I don’t know any Abdl’s or caretaker’s in my area and my parents are not on board with the little thing I just got some big gifts. I got some socks and some new headphones. However I bought myself some cloth training pants this summer and have been happily padded all morning. Hope everyone is having an excellent Christmas big or little.

Merry Christmas! My favorite gift this year was an Otamatone. If you don’t know what that is, check out this video from YouTube, it’s pretty awesome!

https://youtu.be/-FwAQ7BxZQ4

I got several board games (Which I'm actually pleased with!) A Wish Pets unicorn that lights up and makes sounds and a big 'hard-mode' coloring book set. Plus a practical thing that you put across your windshield if it's gonna snow/ice so you don't have to scrape.

The wife and I are delaying our Christmas gifts a bit this year so we can spend a.little.more.on ourselves but she struck first with a couple or gifts. Later today we will head to her aunt and uncle's place where they had set up a Secret Santa exchange--big family.

But the two I received from my wife fit a little and big gift:

Big: Shop Vac. We have wooden floors but I have a van that needs a good vacuuming and it will help with some other tasks as well.

Little: SNES Classic Mini. I was a big Genesis fan back in the day so it'll be nice to play some games from "the other side". Plus it matches the New 3DS SNES Edition I got for my birthday earlier this month

My dad bought me Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon for 3DS. Its a great game, but not as good as the first one.

Nice, I was looking at the game. I may have to get it. But I do want to get Breath of Fire 1 & 2 badly.

Merry Christmas!!

With this being my first Christmas on my own, I got quite a bit for the house. Some artwork for the walls, some kitchen supplies, but my absolute favorite gift was my air fryer. I’m about to send my microwave AND my toaster to the landfill now that I got this bad boy. I LOVE it!

From my family, I got a new sketchbook, a cutlery set, a gift card for a new set of viola strings, lots of green tea and...net stockings? Grandma, is there something you want to tell me? (I'm still a bit confused about that one.)
On friday me and my two best friends will exchange presents, so there's two more to come. One of them knows about my Little side, but it's probably gonna be books, knowing her. (Not complaining, I love books.)

So I'm not actually getting any gifts for my Little side, probably, but I did make myself an adult sized snuggle square with a hedgehog, so that kinda counts? I'm also planning on getting myself some fabrics for new onesies kinda as a late Christmas gift. My closed is missing pastels.

I got a couple of PS4 games, a Blu-Ray film, some Chocolate and a bottle of Disaronno.

I'm hard for my kids to buy for, but I got some gift cards, some slacks, etc. I had bought myself a good quality turn table so my son and his wife got me Miles Davis's "Kind of Blue" which is a great record. I bought myself some Elac Debut 6.2 speakers because they went on sale for half price on Amazon and I bought a pair for my son and daughter-in-law. I was more excited about being able to give them these great speakers and they really needed them. We're both into audio sound, etc.

I got a uber giftcard, and a new chair when i sit at my computer.

None of my family know about my little side, so I only got big stuffs
a journal, pj pants, a good pair of headphones, a blanket, a new coat, and some games

My wife bought me a new dog plushie along with some mlp comics and a new edition to my munchkin card game I also bought myself battlfeild 5 and for my little self a new chase from paw patrol bottle and a light up avenger sippy cup

@dogboy

It's been awhile since I had a turntable. The only album I have left is Law & Order by The Crazy 8's.

If I had a turntable, I'd love to start with something from Pink Floyd or one of Ghost's albums.

Big: major and much-needed computer upgrade. Little: not really anything.

Bass said:
Merry Christmas!!

With this being my first Christmas on my own, I got quite a bit for the house. Some artwork for the walls, some kitchen supplies, but my absolute favorite gift was my air fryer. I’m about to send my microwave AND my toaster to the landfill now that I got this bad boy. I LOVE it!

Been thinking about getting an air fryer myself. I hate it when I have to clean the deep fryer!!
Did you get the Philips or a different brand named one? I got my eye on the Princess XXL from Amazon (Germany). The only thing holding me back is that we like to toss our Schnitzel in the deep fryer. Think we would miss that...
If I get one, I will still keep my microwave and my toaster :)

To topic:
we got our daughter a small stereo system with Cd, BT and Radio
Sims 4 for the computer with the dogs and cats add on that she wanted
Then some horse toys, clothes and other small stuff...

They we got a play station 4 with some games and an extra controller as a family gift to us all and a yamaha soundbar with sub.

As far as diaper related, I got a 3 pack of Bamboo Cotton Prefolds for adults and 9 Charcoal Bamboo Inserts for my cloth diapers. I hardly wear throw away diapers anymore :)

My youger brother purchased a set of Matchbox toy cars and trucks.
Nothing much, given our finances.

Best thing I got is some cash, not a lot but I enjoyed being able to go to the family Xmas party this year.

Besides that I got a charging cable for my phone, some goodies, napkins, and a tiny packet of Wipes (sort of a joke gift as they are called Ass Wipes and have a donkey on them), I also technically got a pair of Joy Cons for my Nintendo Switch (I had to pay for them, but my mom is gonna pay me back, so still a gift), and I got to play some Mario Kart and a game of Mario Party with The Fam (some of them NEVER played Mario Party before, ever)

I got two very special gifts. I helped my 10 and 13 year old get the gifts for the family.

To my surprise they had been saving money up for a few weeks and got their gifts for me all on their own.

My 13 year old son bought me tickets to go see "Mary Poppins Returns"

My 10 year old daughter went to the local coin shop and got me 10 foreign coins and 2 rolls of Nickels and a roll of Pennies for my collection.

My wife got me a food slicer that I have been wanting and my mother in law got me a Hoover self vacuum device.

Last edited:
Back