Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back ^_^

Default I'm Back ^_^

yes I'm back,it really dose feel good to be back,ill be posting again and stuff and join the irc chat when ever i can,the resson why i havent posted for a while is for 2 ressons.

first is that iv bin playing pc games alot,and the secound is that iv bin into my furry side alot,and a few problems at home,iv bin on a couple times,but never really posted anything.

My birthday past last monday and now im 19 (yippy),i got a digi cam and a web cam so yea lol lots of pics,but anyways ill try to start posting more now,if you want you can add me 2 msn.always looking for new ppl to talk too its ruff<underscore>[email protected]

dont put the word underscore lol

What sort of people to talk to? What would you like to talk about? Which vid games? Our fur contingent has been expanding so you have more of them to discover... Even raccoons-in-chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    What sort of people to talk to? What would you like to talk about? Which video games? Our fur contingent has been expanding so you have more of them to discover... Even raccoons-in-chat!
    anybody really,i play 2moons,CS:S,Insuregency,thats all i can remember atm, what i would talk about can very , really you can pic a topic ^_^,yea i remember hen the babyfur topic was very small lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    Welcome back!

Happy belated birthday as well.
    hehe tank chu's ^_^

Welcome Back
    I think another kool DL lives out near you in the same town.
    Hope you have a fun summer!
    ~ Will

thats him! he hasnt been on YIM much lately he's supposed 2 visit NYC this summer

peace!