finally brave enough! What should I put in it?

OriginalT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I was finally brave enough to buy myself a bottle! Christmas is a great excuse to go shopping on your own! and it didn't feel as weird because I was buying some other things too!! I haven't been little on a while, but now I'm excited to be alone again so I can be as little as I want with my new bottle!

anyone have any tricks to make the flow faster? what's your favorite thing to put in your bottles??

i drink SMA baby formula

I would purchase some fast flow nipples for the bottle. Bottles seem to typically come with slow or medium flow nipples--though the Tommee Tipper 11oz bottle I have comes with the y-cut added cerial nipple.

Personally I find that the fast flow nipples work well enough--fast enough to enjoy but slow enough to prevent me from draining the bottle too quickly.

Chocolate milk--warm or cold--can be nice. Apple juice is amazing--so sweet.
Orange juice is nice too but if you get pulp, it may slightly clog the nipple.

----------

If it clogs, a good draw on that nipple can clear it.

Last edited:
why warm milk of course!

Congrats! How are you liking your new bottle?

I'd suggest water, chocolate milk, milk, fruit juice, or fruit punch. Whatever you enjoy drinking. Have water in mine right now. Just don't put anything carbonated in it.

Yeah, I tried soda in my bottles before and even with the y-cut, it pretty much just feeds you foam. It is not that enjoyable.

Orange squash and even Tea

Sheepies said:
Congrats! How are you liking your new bottle?

I'd suggest water, chocolate milk, milk, fruit juice, or fruit punch. Whatever you enjoy drinking. Have water in mine right now. Just don't put anything carbonated in it.

I'm loving my bottle so far! it feels nice! I ended up stretching the hole w a paper clip, which worked surprisingly well! I've put milk, water, and monster in it >: ). The energy drink looks like apple juice, and it got me to drink more than I normally do bc I can usually only sip on it. It's probably an unusual thing to do, but it kinda feels nice mixing something more mature with a baby bottle. I didn't have any issue with foam from carbonation, but probably bc monster doesn't foam much anyway, I'm gonna try milk with instant breakfast next! maybe lemonade too :biggrin:

I drink Slimfast in mine ;)

Well it was a Diet Pepsi I tried it with. I think my usual Rockstar Hardcore Green Apple might be OK.

Mommy just fixed me some raspberry tea in my bottle last night

Ooh apple cider or hot mint tea would be good if you live in a cold place. I don't really drink milk often.
Juice is good, too! I'm not a big fan of orange, but I really enjoy apple, banana, or cranberry.

I had some cranberry juice in mine.

StrawberryCupcake said:
Ooh apple cider or hot mint tea would be good if you live in a cold place. I don't really drink milk often.
Juice is good, too! I'm not a big fan of orange, but I really enjoy apple, banana, or cranberry.

Bannana Juice??

- - - Updated - - -

PaddedDeist said:
Well it was a Diet Pepsi I tried it with. I think my usual Rockstar Hardcore Green Apple might be OK.

monster lo-carb is my go to :sweatdrop:

I only have milk or juice I my bottle. I keep thinking of trying fkr.ula though.

I have a trainer cup which is basically a bottle with a silicone spout instead of a regular nipple. I usually drink 2/3 100% fruit juice 1/3 water, sugar free kool-aid, orange juice, international delights light mocha coffee (my one adult guilty pleasure), carnation instant breakfast and when I'm sick G2 Gatorade.

I've got the "boobie bottle" from Aww So Cute and I like it. Even though the bottle part is shaped kinda weird, the whole nipple part feels scaled up to the right size.

While I gave up the booze years ago, putting an "adult beverage" in a bottle was pretty fun.

BobaFettish said:
I've got the "boobie bottle" from Aww So Cute and I like it. Even though the bottle part is shaped kinda weird, the whole nipple part feels scaled up to the right size.

I couldn't find that bottle on their site but I did find this bottle elsewhere:

https://www.mimijumi.com/products/very-hungry-8oz-bottle

Is that the one you have or do you have something else? That bottle is not necessarily an adult bottle but I admit that I'm intrigued.

This is the one I'm using and it is still pretty breast-like. (But it isn't an adult bottle either.)

https://www.tommeetippee.us/product/added-cereal-bottle

The reason I bought the Added Cereal bottle was purely because of the capacity (11oz) and compatibility with their regular nipples. The nipple is wide enough that I don't typically touch the harder plastic with my lips. Overall, using it is a lot nicer than my previous Gerber First Essentials bottle--even with a fast-flow nipple. I haven't used the Y-cut nipple much since their fast-flow nipples have just the right amount of flow but the y-cut will be handy if I try something too thick to pass well enough through the regular ones.

https://www.tommeetippee.us/product/closer-to-nature-bottle-nipples

Now today, I was enjoying some Fierce Grape Gatorade in my bottle--quite satisfying.

Lots of good answers about types of stuff you can drink :p, but i don't think you need a new nipple. I just used a small knife and added a couple extra slits to the rubber nozzle. Worked like a charm :). Just be careful! You can always make the slits bigger, but you can't make them smaller ^^'

BobaFettish said:

While I gave up the booze years ago, putting an "adult beverage" in a bottle was pretty fun.
Could you describe what the flow of this bottle is like, been thinking about getting one

Back