For trans people

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have you already started the process of feminization (MtF) or masculinization (FtM) the stages consists of: validation by a psychiatrist, then hormonal treatment, permanent hair removal, feminisation /masculinisation voice, surgery. You have to know that some countries take full charge of the procedures, like France for example, but for France for example it is very disadvised the surgeons in the public who are so repay, it is unfortunately not renowned for the quality of their work.

It is important to note also that the sooner you start the better steps will be the result

for people who do not like or do not respect the community trans thank you not to intervene in the discussion, otherwise you will report to the moderator!

trysexiea said:
Have you already started the process of feminization (MtF) or masculinization (FtM) the stages consists of: validation by a psychiatrist, then hormonal treatment, permanent hair removal, feminisation /masculinisation voice, surgery. You have to know that some countries take full charge of the procedures, like France for example, but for France for example it is very disadvised the surgeons in the public who are so repay, it is unfortunately not renowned for the quality of their work.

It is important to note also that the sooner you start the better steps will be the result

for people who do not like or do not respect the community trans thank you not to intervene in the discussion, otherwise you will report to the moderator!

I have a very androgynous voice so that one not needed on estradiol, saw psych for 2 years, started 12 years ago in August

I just realized I was trans in November.

I'm out to some of my family, but I'm planning to talk to a therapist after the New Year, and I'm hoping to start fully transitioning in May, after I graduate from my two year college.

Interesting, but there are not many people who react, I know there is more trans here do not be afraid i will not eat you ;)

I suppose a huge thing with us trans people is we didnt experience growing up as our actual gender just a gender forced onto us.

BabyGurlAlexa said:
I suppose a huge thing with us trans people is we didnt experience growing up as our actual gender just a gender forced onto us.

I also think what it explains that my current age of consideration is 16, in my head I'm 16 years old, even if that does not prevent me from being iresponsible, I'm responsible as a person of 26 years, but I clearly do not have the same expectations, I also have a lot easier to get started in a few things, without trying to assess the risks, but I do not consider myself little since it's not a game for me it's just me, and I'm not trying to find something of the past since I do not know what adolescence I've ever lived.

Last edited:
trysexiea said:
I also think what he explains that my current age of consideration is 16, in my head I'm 16 years old, even if that does not prevent me from being responsible, I'm responsible as a person of 26 years, but I clearly do not have the same expectations, I also have a lot easier to get started in a few things, without trying to assess the risks, but I do not consider myself little since it's not a game for me it's just me, and I'm not trying to find something of the past since I do not know what adolescence I've ever lived.

im not a he

Yes, there are more of us I am sure of that. If they are like me they prefer not to talk about it. Okay so that may just be me. I have been through everything I need to go through to have SRS. My goal was to have it done by age 40. That is not going to happen due to things beyond my control. I don't know that I will ever be able to have my surgery. Just kinda a sore subject for me. I live my life as my true self but its not the same and I hate myself for it. End Of Story.

lilshelly said:
Yes, there are more of us I am sure of that. If they are like me they prefer not to talk about it. Okay so that may just be me. I have been through everything I need to go through to have SRS. My goal was to have it done by age 40. That is not going to happen due to things beyond my control. I don't know that I will ever be able to have my surgery. Just kinda a sore subject for me. I live my life as my true self but its not the same and I hate myself for it. End Of Story.

Sorry for you you could still start hormonal treatment, this is the most important thing, and that's what you have to start early, as well as the feminization of the voice or vice versa, the operation can wait longer :)

I've lived as myself for the last 23 years now. :)

trysexiea said:
I also think what he explains that my current age of consideration is 16, in my head I'm 16 years old, even if that does not prevent me from being responsible, I'm responsible as a person of 26 years, but I clearly do not have the same expectations, I also have a lot easier to get started in a few things, without trying to assess the risks, but I do not consider myself little since it's not a game for me it's just me, and I'm not trying to find something of the past since I do not know what adolescence I've ever lived.

you called me a he Ive bolded where

BabyGurlAlexa said:
you called me a he Ive bolded where

Ok I see the problem, "the he" in question was not intended for anyone, it's just a bad transcription from French to English. If I call you "he" it's as if I'm insulting myself personally. I am MtF so why I will do to another person what I do not want to do for me. Really sorry if you took it for yourself, I will modify the original text to avoid any confusion :)

- - - Updated - - -

trysexiea said:
I also think what it explains that my current age of consideration is 16, in my head I'm 16 years old, even if that does not prevent me from being iresponsible, I'm responsible as a person of 26 years, but I clearly do not have the same expectations, I also have a lot easier to get started in a few things, without trying to assess the risks, but I do not consider myself little since it's not a game for me it's just me, and I'm not trying to find something of the past since I do not know what adolescence I've ever lived.

The corrected text

I’ve done a lot of things. I got hormones, talked to a therapist, worked on my voice, got laser hair removal and have started electrolysis, and gotten more hormones, and I’ve cried, a lot. Eventually I started to be seen as a woman. Usually.

No surgeries yet. But I’m looking into it. I’m just worried about cost.

TransAndSnuggly said:
I’ve done a lot of things. I got hormones, talked to a therapist, worked on my voice, got laser hair removal and have started electrolysis, and gotten more hormones, and I’ve cried, a lot. Eventually I started to be seen as a woman. Usually.

No surgeries yet. But I’m looking into it. I’m just worried about cost.

The price of the operation does not tell me, so if I'm doing well I planned 100K for all directly related operations and indirectly, normally it is at least 50K too much, but problem are still possible, but otherwise according to what I look for it is about 10K for an operation in Thailand, excluding accommodation and travel

I've been on a super low dose of E since July 2018, but damn, hormones are one hell of a drug! Next month i will double my dose, if the doc allows me. I cant wait!
I live in Palm Springs, Ca and since i have medical i don't have to pay for hormones, electrolysis, and my doctors and psychiatrist appointments. In one year i can start getting ready for SRS!!

amandaplz said:
I've been on a super low dose of E since July 2018, but damn, hormones are one hell of a drug! Next month i will double my dose, if the doc allows me. I cant wait!
I live in Palm Springs, Ca and since i have medical i don't have to pay for hormones, electrolysis, and my doctors and psychiatrist appointments. In one year i can start getting ready for SRS!!

Doubled the dose I think you're asking too much

I said double because that's what my doctor mentioned he was going to do after the 6 month mark, he started me off with 2mg of E and 25mg of Spiro , some girls start at 4mg E, but ultimately it is up to my doctor and lab results to figure out what's best for me.

i take 20mg, 1ml injection every two weeks of estrogen. i had an orchiectomy so i dont produce testosterone anymore. I've been transitioning for two years.

I have been on HRT for about 19 months. AMAB... My facial hair has gotten quite a bit lighter, so you might wish to have laser hair removal early on in your transition. Im kinda losing that option as time goes.

Back