Public wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullups09

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm getting more confident in wearing in public but still nervous about just relaxing and peeing myself. I finally got myself to do it yesterday at the grocery store. I was third in line to check out and had to pee bad but didn't wanna lose my spot. By the time the woman I front of me was next I had to go so bad I let out a couple spurts before releasing my stream which almost completely filled my pull-up. I've learned its wise to pee standing up in a pull-up seems like its easier to fill and less worry for leaks. Any ideas on how to get me wearing and wetting in public on the weekends without worry?

Practice is the best thing for it. Once you've done it enough times and you're confident in the capacity of your diaper, it should be easier. Pull-ups aren't great for that kind of thing just in terms of capacity. If that's your preference, I think you'll have to get used to a certain amount of doubt and uncertainty if you like to flood.

Pullups will never give you the confidence you need if you are flooding your diaper, they are great for small leaks and trickals but not floods. the last pullup I used didnt absorb quickly enough and I had one of my worst leaks (ended up standing in a puddle I created). Get your self some premium diapers you can trust to do thier job its not worth the risk of soaked pants.

Get a really good nighttime diaper and a pair of plastic pants. Find a comfortable onsie to hold it up close to your body. Drink a ton of liquids and hold it as long as you can. Go into the bathroom over the tile floor and let the flood gates open. If there's no leaks then you've got the right setup. Next thing you know you'll be looking forward to being diapered all the time and having a tinkle wherever and whenever you want. Trevor's right, pull-ups are for minor leaks and dribbles.

Hi

Good diapers and plastic pants, gives me the confidence to wet.

The more you do it the easier it becomes.

Hugs

Siysiy

I agree with Slysly, if you are wearing a good quality diaper, I only wear cloth, and good diaper cover, like Gary PUL, I have full confidence that when I wet, even several times I a am totally confident

Seconded, don't rely on pullups for full wettings. Those are sure to leak, a d wet pants are way more noticable than a thick diaper that has done its job.

About the only thing that pull-ups are good for, at least in my experience, is a booster layer under a good-quality diaper. Several summers ago when I was starting to take the chance of wearing in public, I met another DL (from off Craig's List)for lunch. Naive me wore a Abena AbriFit (I think) to our rendevous and was enjoying our conversation there in a booth in the cafe. When I got up to leave, I realized my pullup had leaked and the seat of my shorts was soaked! Fortunately I was wearing a long camp shirt that hung down a bit but, still, my pants legs were sopping wet. I just remember leaving the restaurant and walking along the sidewalk quite a distance to my car passing all sorts of people dining at outdoors sidewalk tables. It WAS embarassing...BUT wildly exciting at the same time! LOL!

I always wear plastic pants even though I don't go out of my way to soak my diaper. It is uncomfortable when soaked. The first time I peed into a diaper in public was over thirty years ago. I was in a supermarket line and felt an urge, so I peed. It is harmless fun unless you leave a puddle for someone else to clean.

Peeing your diaper in public isnt really such a big deal; nobody out there is on "Diaper Lookout" ; unless they are One Of Us and overly curious on if they can "find an ABDL" or something like that.

Which is to say you dont have to worry about when it comes to the public, everyone has their own lives to live and is to busy to worry about such trivial things.

Once you realize this it is just a matter of a little prep in choosing a good diaper and covering/layering it up so there is no chance anyone will see it.

And of course that could be done in several ways, I go the simple route, and just wear what looks like normal clothes (blue jeans and a belt to keep the jeans from moving too much, and a pair of Underwear directly over the diaper) ; but you could also go with plastic pants over diaper and a simple looking (black or white because it will look like a normal shirt) onesie over that (which will look like a tucked in shirt) and then jeans and a belt so it looks like a normal outfit, but with several layers to make sure nobody sees any part of the diaper

After becoming partially bladder and bowel incontinent last summer, I must wear a diaper anytime I leave home because the likelihood of having a wetting accident in public is extremely high. When it hits me that I need to pee, I have only 2 to 3 minutes to get to a bathroom otherwise I am going to wet myself. Lately, the public wetting accidents have been very frequent and justify the need to wear a diaper anytime I leave home. I also have frequent bowel accidents, but fortunately they happen at home because I normally have to poop in the early morning when I first wake up. There is an occasional diarrhea accident when I am out and about, but those accidents are rare and I take nullo to reduce the smell just in case I do have a bowel accident in public.

My advise is not to be so nervous and do it slowly just in case of leaks. I would say get overnight adult diapers. they may be a bit thicker, but believe me they work. I love my FitRights and they do come in extra absorbency. Go for walks, sit in the park for a while, drink plenty of water so you don't really get much of an odor and enjoy it. A fetish is meant to enjoy, so indulge in your happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back