Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Warning: I'm going to come out depression anger and much more

I'm done. this is the forth diaper I wasted I tried everything to how to put on a diaper to retrying I can somehow fit in to LittlePawz medium but now I'm so angry and upset about this. And when I gotten them on it's lose. Now I'm flipping sweating because I just want to have a diaper on that's it. It's freaking hard living in the house with no room of my own. now I can't put a diaper on because of the stuggle... I gonna cut my freaking eye balls off and ship it to Mars. I have one bag of SDK V2 and Im wondering if there anyone I can trade for a large. Stuggling is real

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

deep breaths, deep breaths!

there are videos on youtube for how to put on a disposable diaper

You need to be trying samples first since you're not sure about the right sizing and fit. If little paws and sdk don't seem to be working for you then why not try a different diaper that has different taping? Bearhugs is great for repositioning their velcro tapes, and Betterdry has the tapes positioned lower which gives a better snug fit around the legs. Northshore supreme is shapped a little differently, as is peekabu.

Just remember, ever manufacturer has different shaped diapers, and persons body is shapped differently. Little paws and sdk don't work for me either, and if that's all I had I'd probably be frustrated too. Thankfully we have other options, which you just need to figure out. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back