Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wow this is intense!

Default wow this is intense!

Okay, well today I talked to rhis girl for 10 minutes!!! We had a really good conversation going about stuff and found out we like a lot of the same stuff. It feels weird...right now I CRAVE her attention!!! Not like I want sex with her, kiss her, or make out with her. All I want to do is talk to her and find out more about her. Why is this? It is like that feeling of when you shift at work is about to end, you know that weird feeling you get in your heart...that is what I feel right now. Is this just hormones, or what exactly???

It's excitment for something new. You've never had this before, and you just got a tast. You liked it, and you want another bite.

Awwww.... somebody has a crush..

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Okay, well today I talked to rhis girl for 10 minutes!!! We had a really good conversation going about stuff and found out we like a lot of the same stuff. It feels weird...right now I CRAVE her attention!!! Not like I want sex with her, kiss her, or make out with her. All I want to do is talk to her and find out more about her. Why is this? It is like that feeling of when you shift at work is about to end, you know that weird feeling you get in your heart...that is what I feel right now. Is this just hormones, or what exactly???
    Yearning. I think that's what you're describing.

As I've indicated elsewhere (I need to make that a t-shirt logo; I know I use it a lot here), I have felt like I "clicked" with one human on the planet in my years of life. More like, "clu-THWAK!" than a "click," actually. It is a singular feeling, and I think you may be closing in on that sort of feeling (or at least circling it).

Give it a bit of time and don't be jumpy; you may or may not really click, and you can be good friends either way.

Dude you are exactly like me. Except.. I don't have... Female friends...

Well it is not love, I don't Love this girl...only Love her as a friend. I guess I did click. Mainly because daily talk time i give to her avg. is like 5 minutes, now I increase it 50%...well it just feels good.

I feel the same way about the girl I met. But it's normal for me.

10 whole minutes!?
    That's ridiculous. Either way congrats or something. *shrugs*

I used to hang out with 3 girls at recess back in like 4th-6th grade and one of the friend's in my close circle of friends was a girl.. she was only 12 I think when I met her but she looked around my age 15. I also found out her brithday was the day after mine, only that we were 3 years apart. <_>