Pathfinder game is off and running :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
We have finally started our new game of LAST DRAGONSWORD (Modified for pathfinder.)
The players have discovered the earthly remains of King Longspear. And Are now TRYING to return him to his famly :) (They missed 4 of the clews i left for them. And I dang near had to hand the horseshoes to them.)
Ten returned to the local Keep to check for maps, consult with the baron, and secure a coffin&wagon. while there a latecomer (Player 5) Joined the game (A local cleric)
And took to the road, heading south.
And promptly stumble on a caravan of merchants being 'waylaid' by 'river bandits' So the 5 of them rush in to defend the merchants... Only to discover they have killed a bunch of "Religious not jobs that think slavery is wrong." and they just defended the slavers. It was a massive knock-down-drag-out dice game. and the players still haven't figured out that the minute they think they know whats going on in any of my games... that's when I love to turn the tables on them.

Last nights game was my chance to introduce Branda into there game, as they camped out beside of the road... Then I tossed in a wandering band of orcs... It quickly degenerated in the the classic. "Slash bash and grab the cash". and the party has no idea what the new NPC is all about. :D I'm sort of looking foreword to the reactions when they find out LOL

Marry Christmas/Happy Zot Hanukkah/Marry Kwanzaa/A joyous Romadan... Or Festivus For The Rest Of Us As the case may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back