Went out wearing, a good day indeed!

RubberJin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I very rarely wear when I'm out so this was quite the occasion - 1st time wet too!

Last weekend I woke up diapered (plus rubber pants because of course :biggrin:) drove my lovely partner to town as she was meeting friends (which was a nice low-risk way of being "out and diapered") then came back to spend all day tinkering in the shed whilst wearing - brilliant!

By evening time in a now soggy diaper, decided to risk it and wear "out" again to collect partner from town, got more than I bargained for as on the way home it was decided to have takeaway for tea - I was only expecting to be out for a brief car journey, now I have to go stand in line and wait for food in a soggy diaper :eek!: and at our regular takeaway too!

Pretty sure no-one noticed but oh my god did I feel self-conscious! :sweatdrop: We'd been caught up talking about her day in the car so it wasn't until we'd gotten home that she squeezed my bum and realised :wub:

Also ordered some shiny new pants from kinkydiapers that evening so a pretty good day all in!

Always leave home with a dry diaper. You never know how the day will end. Plastic pants do take some of the worry away.

Yes, there have been several posts recently about unexpected delays out in public.

Starting with a dry diaper is a great way to help in most of these situations.

Did she say anything after pinching you? That happened to me once at a festival I went to, my diaper was soaked and a beautiful blonde lady pinched my butt. She pinched on the edge of the diaper so I know she had to of known, I think it must of been obvious I was wearing after wetting. She quickly ran off with her friend, I decided I should leave shortly after.

bradely22 said:
That happened to me once at a festival I went to, my diaper was soaked and a beautiful blonde lady pinched my butt. She pinched on the edge of the diaper so I know she had to of known

Some women like men with a firm butt. You may have scarred for for life ;)

Leaving home dry wouldn't have been as much fun though :biggrin:

I always pee twice and put on a dry one before lesving the house. you never know what is lurking out there.

RubberJin said:
I very rarely wear when I'm out so this was quite the occasion - 1st time wet too!

Last weekend I woke up diapered (plus rubber pants because of course :biggrin:) drove my lovely partner to town as she was meeting friends (which was a nice low-risk way of being "out and diapered") then came back to spend all day tinkering in the shed whilst wearing - brilliant!

By evening time in a now soggy diaper, decided to risk it and wear "out" again to collect partner from town, got more than I bargained for as on the way home it was decided to have takeaway for tea - I was only expecting to be out for a brief car journey, now I have to go stand in line and wait for food in a soggy diaper :eek!: and at our regular takeaway too!

Pretty sure no-one noticed but oh my god did I feel self-conscious! :sweatdrop: We'd been caught up talking about her day in the car so it wasn't until we'd gotten home that she squeezed my bum and realised :wub:

Also ordered some shiny new pants from kinkydiapers that evening so a pretty good day all in!

See, even when we have on a completely soggy and swollen diaper, nobody notices. Not even those close to us who actually are looking at our butts.

Back