Just Wanted to Share :)

LittleBabyGirl19

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey, I don't post on here much, but I do read a lot of posts. So, I was in little mode last night after not being little for over a month and it felt amazing and so soothing. It relaxes me completely and I haven't slept well in a while and last night I did. My favorite thing to do in little mode is to be naked in just a diaper (because it feels more infantile) cuddling my teddy and watching cartoons with my bottle and paci. It led to a very positive day today. I work a Part-Time (but basically full-time cashier job without the benefits) at Wal-Mart and some days ate just so hard to get through because of the overwhelming amounts of people I get and the long hours. It gets so exhausting. But today, I felt revitalized like I could do anything. I feel like it was because I was little last night and this morning. I forget that a soothing and positive effect it can have on me in the real world. I'm a woman and my emotions can be everywhere sometimes, but being little fixed me up for the adult world today. Although, sometimes I don't wanna get out of my diapers to be an adult. Anyway, just wanted to share how this crazy little world of ours can make a positive outcome. Feeling blessed for my weird interests.

Everyone needs that little quiet spot in their lives so they can destress. Nothing wrong with that. Better than alcohol or drugs. Just keep it as a special treat in your mind to get you through a tough day.

I'm same way with being little to relieve stress of work day, nothing like it.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site :)

As others have said, I view my AB time very much the same way; it is a part of who I am and it is the most wonderful stress relief ever :D

Often times, when I'm stressed out or overworked, I'll do exactly what you do; diaper up, snuggle my teddy, whip up a nice warm baba and just regress and unwind :eek:

In fact, when I finished the first semester of my Masters program a few weeks ago, I celebrated by having a full baby weekend. It was so very relaxing and fun.

Like you, I also find that taking the time to regress gets me ready and refocussed for what is to come. Sometimes I'll regress before I have to write an essay or hit the books and it actually allows me to tackle my adult responsibilities with more vigour.

So, thanks for sharing, it's always nice to know that there are others who view being an AB as a wonderful and helpful part of who we are :)

My boy tends to have moments like these, he will always be more relaxed when sleeping with his teddy and paci. I guess it just relaxes your body a lot :)

Yes! It honestly is the most relaxing and comforting thing about being an abdl. It's extremely refreshing and especially feeling so little and small in the big abdl diapers!

Back