What are your favorite jeans to wear over diapers?

bradely22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Levi is my favorite.

Anything baggy.

I bought two pair of Levi jeans 2 inches larger than I needed so I can wear diapers under them. Baby-pants cloth pull-ups are my everyday underwear.

Levi's are my go-to jeans, especially the relaxed fit styles.

dogboy said:
I bought two pair of Levi jeans 2 inches larger than I needed so I can wear diapers under them. Baby-pants cloth pull-ups are my everyday underwear.

That, and go for jeans that have more room in the crotch. ("lower inseam") I like "cargo jeans". Wrangler makes a few models that are nice and roomy in the crotch so I don't have the crotch seam jamming up against the bottom of my diaper, creating a "W" fold. (OR pushing the entire crotch of my diaper off to the left or right side) I think it was Levi 569 that I was wearing awhile back too, those are a lot more roomy than some of their other models.

That, and cargo shorts are perfect for diapers in the summer!

VERY black, slightly loose jeans.

Reactions: SalemRose
I second the very black slightly loose jeans. Levi's 550 are good. 560s were better but I think only avail in big and tall now. I like anything with a high waist (labeled "sits at the waist").

For me the ultimate jeans (i am 24/7) are Wrangler Relaxed Fit. They are nice and roomy in the bottom, and do not contour at all with the legs, so it is a straight line from the butt to the cuff.. you could hide an elephant in there. They are not super sexy, like 501's .. granted, but they are handsome enough.

I haven’t worn jeans for ages since I discovered Duluth Firehose Flex pants. They are a lighter-weight fabric and just as if not more durable than denim jeans and they fit me perfectly. Just enough “baggy ness” to hide my diapers. I wear them all the time whether out in the woods, to work and even out to dinner.

CLPP said:
I haven’t worn jeans for ages since I discovered Duluth Firehose Flex pants. They are a lighter-weight fabric and just as if not more durable than denim jeans and they fit me perfectly. Just enough “baggy ness” to hide my diapers. I wear them all the time whether out in the woods, to work and even out to dinner.

interesting, I see Target carries them. Will have to give them a try, thanks!

https://www.target.com/s/duluth+trading+fire+hose+flex+pants

Levi 569 or i work in bib overalls often as well.

I don't really care about brand, just as long as it has a relaxed or comfort fit.

I have a pair of baggy flannel jeans that I love. I wear them so much they are my go to jeans. If you have never worn flannel jeans I recommend you try some.

ThePhotographer said:
I have a pair of baggy flannel jeans that I love. I wear them so much they are my go to jeans. If you have never worn flannel jeans I recommend you try some.

Those are really comfy, soft on the legs instead of the more abrasive jean, though they're stiffer and can overheat in them when indoors. GREAT for when you're out shoveling or snowblowing though! I used to wear sweat pants under jeans to keep warm, but just those is fine. Although cold breezes can still come up the legs if it's windy.

I don't have a preference for jeans in general, but if I'm wearing a diaper I prefer my pants to force my diapers tight against my body so I can feel the bulk.

Deluthe trading ball room jeans there’s more room in the Crotch I saw the commercial for them ordered them sales person said if I don’t like them I can return them so far so good

I’ve always been a Levi’s fan, especially their relaxed fit jeans. Though I probably should at some point buy a few bigger pairs to hide diapers better, I normally just wear my usual size. I can vouch for flannel jeans, though. In the winter, they are a blessing.

I have some old Levi's that are too big in the waste for normal use, perfect for wearing over a diaper when driving for example

Back