A much needed 2 days off

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well after working 7 days straight and being genuinely stressed out I finally get two days off and I'm gunna enjoy it I just now got home shaved put on a fresh crinklz along with a diaper cover getting a bottle ready watching cartoons and coloring I hope you guys have a wonderful night I think it's gunna b nap time with mommy soon

enjoy.

We all need that special spot were we are away from the stresses and we can be in limbo. Your own private bubble.

The problem with retirement is you don't get any days off.

Lucky you! I'm really looking g forward to next week (and maybe the week after) for my my time off. It's been a long 17 weeks on the road, so being home will be nice

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Well it wasn't the great as 2 days off do to my neighbor harrassing me but was able to stay diaper Friday night and all day Saturday which was a first since I went shopping with mommy at multiple stores I can't believe how far I have come and how high my confidence has risen in these last few months I hope all of you are having just as much of a great time as I am

Chanch0 said:
Lucky you! I'm really looking g forward to next week (and maybe the week after) for my my time off. It's been a long 17 weeks on the road, so being home will be nice

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That makes my 2-3 week trips to Asia each month look easy! Enjoy your Christmas vacation!

willnotwill said:
The problem with retirement is you don't get any days off.

i'll deal with having no holidays off, when every day is a day offfrom work. retirement is great!

Back