Indoor playground fun

FootiePJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Last week, I had my babysitter take me to an indoor playground in the DFW area. I was wearing my Pampers Cruiser size 7 held in place by my Convert-Ups and a size 4 Applecheeks diaper cover. As I played there would be times my jeans would fall a little bit, even though I had a belt on, and you could see the top of my diapers poking though the top of my jeans. Shortly after I started to play, a 3-year-old approached me and wanted to play, so when ran around for about 90 minutes, until we parted ways, so that we could go home to take our naps. Then again this past Thursday my babysitter took me back to the same place to play. This time I wore shorts that fit just below the waist, so that when my shirt rose, you could see both diapers sticking out, that look make me feel really little. I ran into the same LO and we again ran around a played for about two hours. I had so much fun getting to play and be uninhibited, I felt like I was little again. After these past two play dates, I am already noticing I don't feel depressed all the time, and I am able to sleep better at night. During our play session, my babysitter would ask me every 45 minutes or so if I had to use the restroom, this also made me feel like a pre-kinder kid again. I think the reason I am able to get along well with children is two-fold. One is the Autism Spectrum Disorder, and the second is my optic pathway glioma I have had since I was a toddler. Optic pathway gliomas are known to contribute to developmental regression.
https://www.aao.org/disease-review/neuro-ophthalmology-optic-pathway-gliomas-in-child

These past couple of weeks everybody I have met from the kids to their parents and grandparents have been very accepting of me. I hope that I can continue to go back to the indoor playground because it has been therapeutic to my mental health.

Back