nightfox320

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
So yall its once again that time of year. The time of year when family gets together, Christmas lights are strung in evry tree, and hopefully everone is full of joy an happiness. Now I know this time of year means family is all around or work and the holidays keep us busy. However, I was wondering what yall had planned for Christmas and what you littles are wanting to find under the tree. Do you plan to be happily padded and little on Chrismas day? Do you hope Santa will bring you a new plush for bing such a giid little boy/girl all year? Share you wishes and hopes little ones. Also Merry Christmas Everyone.

I can't wait to see what mommy got me for Christmas I also can't wait to get my new paw patrol bottle I love spending time with family and once I get home after work I will have my first padded christmas

My wife used to get me something "little" for Christmas. Sometimes it was footed jammies. Several years it was various plushies. Oh how I miss her. This year, as in the past, I'll have my adult kids and their families at my house, their once home. All of my "little" stuff will be put away, but I will be so happy to have the house filled with their company. There will be laughter and stories told from past Christmases. Somewhere, "A Child's Christmas" by Dylan Thomas is playing in my head. There will be Christmas music ringing from the various speakers and there will be food and especially cookies. Let Christmas come!

I will have a "Little Time" Christmas.
I have put out my new "Christmas Critter", "Flower" at the foot of my front deck steps to greet everyone.
Christmastime2018_1.jpg

Looks nice Caitainx.

I have one last Crinklz saved for Christmas, but there won't really be any ''little'' presents.

Today I purchased a couple more Hot Wheels toy cars, and a small cheap baby toy to hang on the bed safety rail furthest from the wall to play with at "Baby Regression Times".

I've been actively regressing for the past 8 years and oddly enough, I've yet to be diapered and in baby mode on Christmas.

My family is fairly tight knit, so every Christmas, I usually leave my apartment for a week or so and go home for the holidays. I enjoy Christmas with my family, but suffice it to say, when I leave my apartment behind to head home for the holidays, I leave my diapers and all my other baby stuff behind too.

To make up for this however, I usually make a big purchase of diapers, AB clothes and stuffies in the New Year when I get back to my place. I have always viewed these big AB purchases as a belated Christmas present for my baby/little side :eek:

So, while there won't be a wonderful new stuffy or some new diapers under my tree on the 25th, there certainly will be a new stuffy and more diapers and AB clothes in my life come January 1st :)

I can’t wait for my lil guys Christmas. He’s gonna be soooo cute

dogboy said:
My wife used to get me something "little" for Christmas. Sometimes it was footed jammies. Several years it was various plushies. Oh how I miss her. This year, as in the past, I'll have my adult kids and their families at my house, their once home. All of my "little" stuff will be put away, but I will be so happy to have the house filled with their company. There will be laughter and stories told from past Christmases. Somewhere, "A Child's Christmas" by Dylan Thomas is playing in my head. There will be Christmas music ringing from the various speakers and there will be food and especially cookies. Let Christmas come!

have a very merry Christmas, dogboy.

I just bought myself an amazing and cute puppy plushie from Wal-Mart in the Christmas section and I'm so happy to have him!! He's so big and soft and blue with big sparkly blue glasses.

im home alone so my christmas is going to be boring and santa wont be coming :(

Yesterday my younger brother gave me a package of 5 new Hot Wheels cars.
An early Christmas present.

Getting a pair of overalls in the mail tomorrow. I will wear it the time I get it. I would put a Rearz Safari and a onesie underneath.

I'm hoping Santa still comes - Daddy has had to spank my bottom *twice* this week. :(

Back